MC 2 weeks 2mor--still faint pos HPT??

brillbride

Reaction score
just wondering after your MC's --when did u get a completely negative test??? I use very very low sensitive ones--superdrug tests and the IC's...anyhow they are basically negative but when u leave it for 5 mins sure enough a tiny wee small --very small line appears..when will I finally get my completly white negative test?? alsoam I not ovualating until this is completley negative or what??

just to fill you in---i got a negative OPK 3 days ago and 2 days ago--then yesterday and today they are positive OPKs....am i really ovualting?? also had some EWCM yesterday too....im cd14 today--really want to get pregnant again..xx

edited this to say i had a 6 week natural MC and bled for about 8 days after it..x

Well I had an ERPC 3 weeks ago tomorrow and my hcg was at 39 on Thursday. Should be back to <5 by next weekend I reckon so that is 4 weeks of BFP's and all I want is a BFN for once!

Well I had an ERPC 3 weeks ago tomorrow and my hcg was at 39 on Thursday. Should be back to <5 by next weekend I reckon so that is 4 weeks of BFP's and all I want is a BFN for once!

hi lamburai--i should know the answer to my own question because this is my 2nd MC--last MC i had a D&C/ eprc....but i cant remember when i got my neg test--my AF came 25 days after my d+c...

This is my first ERPC but 3rd miscarriage so not sure what to expect. I have 5 weeks cycles anyway, so I am reckoning on 4 weeks to get a BFN, then another 3 weeks to ov, and then the 2ww. So all in all I reckon I will get AF in 6 weeks time. Not a happy bunny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->