Mc at 13+4 on Monday I'm so lost!

mas

MC 1st Nov 2010 @ 14 wks
Reaction score
Hiya all to think that I had reached the mark when it's safe to tell everybody and I did! Only to have to announce a week later that I was mc our baby! Had a he'll of a time in hospital water broke at 2am and before I knew it I was in labour losing so much blood that I collapsed 2ice eventually after theta tried to remove all products as they called it and 2 failed attempts I was rushed to theatre had an op and ended up having blood transfusions. Came out of hospital this morning and feel so weak and at a loss.

People keep telling me mc is more common than u think. I went through it twice and on each occasion such comments never help cos it hurts just the same. Sorry for ranting I'm really confused I want answers as to why and what cud I have done to avoid this happening?????

Love to all

Mas

So sorry for your loss:hugs:

you've been thru a terrible ordeal, and left feeling empty with questions why!!

I can't answer your questions sorry, are they doing investigations for u?

Take care XXX:hugs:

Hi
Just wanted to say sorry for your loss and thinking of you.
As you have been through this twice - will they do tests?
I don't think there is anything you could have done to stop it happening.

Thanks for your replies, Can i ask for tests? how does it all work? they said they will investigate the product and let me know but probably they will not find out.

Mas

So sorry for ur loss :-( :hugs: x

thanks, wish I cud sleep at night seems i re-live the whole experience over and over again!

:hugs:

thats only natural, its early days yet , be gentle on yourself....:hugs:

If sleeping becomes an issue perhaps talk to your doctor xxxxx

Thanks! Good plan we shall see! Im impatient! :)

Thanks! Good plan we shall see! Im impatient! :)

hugs.... unfortunatley grief isn't one one those things u can hurry...:hugs:
It took me 7 weeks to get thru the crying everyday bit.... now i just cry a couple of times a week.... i still think about him everyday but the pain isn't as bad as the first weeks....:hugs:

Take care XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"