Me again :( faint line, indent, or imagination

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
This morning's frer. This cycle has been so emotionally draining. I am either 16dpo (doubtful my lp is 12 days), 12dpo (I have had cycles where 12dpo was still a high temp), or 7-8dpo (missing chart info but most likely O date which sucks because bd was scarce). Yesterday I had the disappearing line that some people thought they saw. Idk. These dumb curved handles are stupid. So do y'all think this is a super faint line, an indent, or I am straight up imagining things haha thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 144
Simple edit: upped the sharpness and clarity and cropped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 80
Invert of an edit lol last image I promise. I just have edited myself into w line on these before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 48
I see something super faint but not sure what I think it is. Good luck!

I do see something! Hope it gets darker and pinker!

Thank you ladies. I am hoping this isn't playing tricks on me like the cvs brand did. If my temp is still high/I get another faint line tomorrow morning I can get a beta in the afternoon. I have two orders that were placed by my old doctors who didn't set an expiration date or limit lmfao so I can walk in any time to get them done :rofl:

I'm not sure if I see anything but wishing you the best of luck!

The new first response really really suck. I'm not sure weather it's a faint line or just the indent I can see but I am hoping it leads to your bfp. Good luck!

Thank you! I agree they suck and I have definitely had faint lines that just turned out to be indents :(. I just want an answer one way or the other at this point. Think I am CD 31 when long for me is anything over CD 28

Dobby! I don't want to give false hope but I see it!! To be honest I see it the best in the first pic, completely unedited! Again, I don't know hot to tell evaps or indents apart, but I do know I see something!! Keep us updated!

I see it in the first pic too, but no color. Glad you can go get your betas! FX you get some good news

Dobby I see the line. I actually peeked at your chart yesterday and was thinking to myself...it really looks like her temp rise was only 8 days ago or so, but I thought naaah, 22 days would be a really long FP. But if you really Oved CD15 then you would now have a 17+ day LP which would be really odd too. I think a long LP would be much odder, so I think it's more plausible that you ovulated later than FF thinks, and that you are at a lower DPO than previously thought. As for what those other lines were, two theories: 1) the dreaded FRER/$ store/blue dye evaps, or 2) I once had a NP tell me that LH could fool a pregnancy test. I don't know if I believe her, but she seemed insistent than LH and hCG are so similar that they can fool each other's tests.

Thanks everyone. Honestly, my initial "surge" was weak and seemed to sputter like an old car trying to on but failing. I got bfns this morning so my new theory is I Oed CD 23 or 22 and i am only at 10 or 9 dpo. The timing sucks though because I was too depressed to have sex so counting myself out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 73
Thanks everyone. Honestly, my initial "surge" was weak and seemed to sputter like an old car trying to on but failing. I got bfns this morning so my new theory is I Oed CD 23 or 22 and i am only at 10 or 9 dpo. The timing sucks though because I was too depressed to have sex so counting myself out

Your temps are still so great though...

Ty but my temps don't drop until 12 dpo so if I am only 9/10dpo then I can expect a few more days of high temps.

Still no af so concluded I am 11 or 12dpo with a12day lp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member