Me again :( faint line, indent, or imagination

Lol oh man but it can't be because both urine and beta came back super negative 16 hours ago =\. Turns out af is not here. Dunno what the weird sensation was hcldtslyfh

How weird! I didnt even need to open the pic of your last test i saw it as positive right away. Well time will tell you for certain if you are definitely out this cycle ,based on your tests I'd say the beta was incorrect. We will keep our fingers crossed

Ty. It took some digging and pushing but I am officially spotting

Dobby what about a chemical!? Because I see a line on your last test too!!

Probably =\ shrugs but with two negative betas idk. The spotting stopped. The preg symptoms are so real. My boobs are so huge I popped a button yesterday (normally itty bitty t* commitee), threw up breakfast today, got drunk off one drink, bloodhound nose, hate SO, fatigue, bloat, hard af abdomen... Idk I give up. No more spotting

I 100% believe your still pregnant! If the spotting has ended it could have very well been implantation bleeding, I'm following this thread 💜

Ty. I spotted twice yesterday (the one I mentioned and a tiny bit when I was get ready for bed). Temp dropped this morning, but the relative dip to usual day before O dip was small. Usually it's closer to half a degree. Numbers wise it is high but not completely abnormal. I did get up to potty/check for more blood and got nothing. But I either start at 4am or 8-10am. I did move my chs again because my lp length doesn't make sense so AF's new due date is tomorrow, but there isn't any possibilities for a later O date based on temps. So I guess I will have an answer in the next 36 hours.

Ty. I spotted twice yesterday (the one I mentioned and a tiny bit when I was get ready for bed). Temp dropped this morning, but the relative dip to usual day before O dip was small. Usually it's closer to half a degree. Numbers wise it is high but not completely abnormal. I did get up to potty/check for more blood and got nothing. But I either start at 4am or 8-10am. I did move my chs again because my lp length doesn't make sense so AF's new due date is tomorrow, but there isn't any possibilities for a later O date based on temps. So I guess I will have an answer in the next 36 hours.

Dobby, just out of curiosity is a longer FP normal for you?

Not at all. My lp has always been 12 days. After my IUD (non hormonal) was removed and I charted consistently, it was 12dpo temp plummet but still over cl and spotting then 13dpo dip below cl and full on af. I had two cycles where they were 13dpo and 14dpo, but looking back on those charts O could have been two days later.

After I lost the twins, my body freaked out. My charts were so messed up: weak O, anovulatory, had a possible 10 day lp, AFs were short and excruciatingly painful... It has been a s* show since October but even with that my lp was never longer than 13 days. Had blood work and ultrasounds done frequently to check for pregnancy or cysts.

Nothing but bfns this morning and just had some spotting. I am not wasting anymore tests. Will update when af shows or Monday whichever comes first sigh :cry:

Not at all. My lp has always been 12 days. After my IUD (non hormonal) was removed and I charted consistently, it was 12dpo temp plummet but still over cl and spotting then 13dpo dip below cl and full on af. I had two cycles where they were 13dpo and 14dpo, but looking back on those charts O could have been two days later.

After I lost the twins, my body freaked out. My charts were so messed up: weak O, anovulatory, had a possible 10 day lp, AFs were short and excruciatingly painful... It has been a s* show since October but even with that my lp was never longer than 13 days. Had blood work and ultrasounds done frequently to check for pregnancy or cysts.

Ah, with your FP length did they ever look at FSH and AMH?

Nope. They are sticking to the "takes time for your body to readjust" excuse to not run any tests

Nope. They are sticking to the "takes time for your body to readjust" excuse to not run any tests

How utterly frustrating. I don't mean to overstep my bounds, but I think they owed you answers (or at least an attempt at answers) after your first two losses. They should be by your side through all of this, supporting you. It is no skin off their backs to give you a referral to a Reproductive Endocrinologist or to run some introductory bloodwork--FSH, LH, AMH, thyroid. Wish I could give them an earful for you Dobby

My other losses were explained by situational things like medications I was on or cysts. The twins were the first real unexplained loss. I knew one was just vanishing twin, but the second was find one week and gone the next. :( And I don't feel like you are overstepping. I appreciate it :)

Ah okay, again sorry, wasn't sure of the circumstances surrounding your losses. I do know that practitioners tend to have a very easy time sending people away with a pat on the back and a "don't you worry now" and not really giving them answers. I always crave answers and appreciate when they are willing to do all the testing. I've had to push (bordering rude sometimes) for testing before, awkward, but someone reminded me that I'm the one paying them!

Oh dobby! Sorry you are going through this :( I do see lines on your tests though... Weird that a beta would be less than 1? I sure hope you get answers soon! Hope to see your bfp very soon!!

Ty but AF showed up not too long ago so O must have been CD 25. Timing was good but just wasn't meant to be. Probably all the stress. Shrugs

Sorry to hear AF has arrived. Keeping my thoughts with you for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->