• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me again! Was it positive??

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Heres an update, they seem to be getting lighter.

The tests are a 4 something so not that sensitive? I think 10pm looks like a peak but who knows?

What do you think?

I am so new to these only been testing for a week but last night was definately the darkest they have ever been.

DH thinks they all look the same?

If they were positive would i need to even ask???

Attachments

• DSC02277.JPG
    DSC02277.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02278.JPG
    DSC02278.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02280.JPG
    DSC02280.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
You very well could get a surge at different times but I agree last nights looks the darkest. Good luck but I am in the same boat with OPKs right now, it is hard to know what is truly a positive since every woman is different and produces different amounts of LH plus every test tests for different amounts too. Good luck I hope you already Oed and caught the egg.

Thank you so much youve really given me hope!!!

Find it all so confusing? Fingers crossed we have caught but who knows ay?

Hope our confusion soon becomes clear!!!

:dust:

xxxx

You're welcome, I hope we did but only a + HPT will for sure tell us right? I really do not like this waiting game. FX for you, me and all the other wonderful ladies on here.

Thanks Beltane xxx

SRM I know!!! The waiting is awlful!! Me and DH always open a pressie on Xmas Eve - cant wait till the next day!!! :lol: I want to know now and if not try tomorrow and know the next day!!! Have to be patient though, all good things come to those who wait!!! I hope so anyway xx

Good luck to all

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back