me and OH split up :(

emmakay16

Reaction score
So didnt really know where to put this. I dont know if any of you guys have seen my other threads but bascially I havent come on for 10 weeks after coming off pill, had positive and negative pregnancy tests so having blood tests and that done atm. So I oculd be pregnant still.

But my OH told me he didnt love me anymore on Friday :( I dont want to give my life story on here but I have just been battling with depression and was just coming out the other side. On friday i was having an awful day and then my OH told me this and split up with me. I couldnt cope and I was took to hospital because of an overdose :(

I am just so scared incase I am pregnant. and I am hurting so much! We have been not knowing if i am pregnant and what at that time he didnt know if he loved me?

I just wanna be over him now. He doesnt care, so why should I?

Anyway just needed to let it all out xx :cry:
Thanks for reading, just need support and people to talk to right now x

Aw hunny.
I'm so so sorry.
My thoughts are with you.
If you EVER need to chat, im here.
I am recovering from MH illnesses.
xxxx

Oh hun :hugs: he oviously doesn't deserve you.
Were all here if you need us :hugs: xxx

im very sorry i hope your ok :hugs: women are strong.. you will make through this hun :hugs:

if you are preg im sure you will do great.. even if you and your oh have broken up thats no reason why he shouldnt support you and LO if you are preg.. were all here to support you xxx

I have also suffered from depression in the past and it's horrible and although it is also hard for your OH they just do not understand what it is like.

I have just posted a thread in TTC (i am hovering between TTC and TWW as i'm not sure which i fall into at the mo!) because i've been arguing with DH all weekend and it has got me down too.

I hope you feel better soon and that everything works out.

Thanks girls. I know but I just dont want it to take too long. I am so angry with him right now but I still love him and I just wish I could fall out of love with him that easily.

He used to be so supportive but then he wasnt and we split up. Then we got back together because he promised he would be there through the good and the bad and yeah that didnt last long. I have been doing well and getting through it and been alot better but he just couldnt understand and focused on the negatives. He used to say how it had taken me so long to even get a little bit better and how he was fed up and when I used to get upset lately he would just huff and not hug me or anything :(

I just feel so alone xx

Oh hun I am so sorry. I know this is hard for you know but you will get over him and be better than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->