Me or Him?

xmommyxttcx

Reaction score
I have a 9 year old son, so I know I at least at one time could have a child. I had the depo once shot right after he was born, and didn't have AF for a whole year. Then it came back. Well I have always been careful, used condoms and BC all the way up until January of 2011. I decided to go off and see if DH and could conceive. I wasn't trying, but I wasn't not trying. Well that didn't seem to work since I was doing it blindly. So I started charting, and doing temps and all my symptoms, cervical mucus...etc. Well my cycles are all between 30 and 34 days, but every once in a while they are 37. They don't seem to be too irregular, just sometimes a little longer in the winter time.( I don't know why the winter would have an affect, but thats just what it does.) So I tried charting for about a year. Now I don't chart as seriously as I did before, I pretty much just document AF and try to BD around my fertile days, because I felt like the charting was stressing me out and I wanted it too badly... After a year, I'm still getting no results. Well DH had an infected wisdom tooth and we couldn't do anything about it, its been infected of and on for about 2 years, he just took antibiotics when it got really bad to keep it at bay. Well we were finally able to get it extracted, and he is feeling 100% better now. So here is my question....Do you think his tooth being infected could have caused a low sperm count because he was sick all the time? Maybe I'm not the one who has the issue? I'm praying that was the reason, and now that it's out I can keep hoping that one day we will get pregnant. Any advice or opinions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->