Me Vs Amazon.com grrr - UPDATE: I WIN!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by PepsiChic, Jan 28, 2011.

1. PepsiChic

PepsiChic mummy of 2 boys!

Ok I have been buying diapers from Amazon since LO was in newborn sizes, hes now in size 3's.

I have always bought the exact same diapers (brand and type) every single time - Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers.

Via Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save I was getting 132 (size 3) diapers, for $30.93 (66 pack x2)

They took down the offer and only did sizes 1 and 2 on offer. Well they said they are open to emails to ask for certain items to be put on subscribe and save. So yesterday I emailed them:

This morning they emailed me back:

So i checked out the link...

70 pack for $35.11...so 140 diapers for $70.22

thats an extra 8 diapers for $39.29....not such a deal seeing as i wasnt even paying that for 132 diapers, let alone 8!

so i emailed them back today:

i dont take things lying down!

UPDATE!

Me = win!

Jason emailed me back apologising and agreed that they had priced the item incorrectly after reviewing their data. They have now updated it so that you get 140 diapers for $35.11 not 70! so its an extra $4.18 for 8 more diapers. Which isnt *too* bad. hell Wal-Mart sell one packet of 66 for $30...so im happy.

Amazon, your the greatest, Jason, you offical rock!

https://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Natural-Bonus-Diapers-70-Count/dp/B004G5RHM4/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1296188293&sr=1-1

2. 2016

2016 Mummy and Preggo with #2!

You go gorl! I noticed on Amazon.co.uk I was getting amazing deals on nappies and then they just stopped them all! Guess too many people were taking up the offer.

3. Janidog

Janidog Well-Known Member

Its the third party that has most probably put up the price and nothing to do with Amazon

4. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

Remind me not to get on your bad side:haha:

5. PepsiChic

6. SRTBaby

SRTBaby Well-Known Member

Wow! those are expensive, i bought Pampers 155 in the box for $24 dollars, they were size 3 and i bought them at the store. I check fliers and buy them on sale, even then they are never that expensive between $32-$34 dollars at the store. I have never bought diapers at full price since sales come up all the time.
    If i see that walmart or any other store has them on sale i just take the flier to the store close to me and they match the price.

7. PepsiChic

i dont use Pampers, they always leak on my LO. The Huggies Pure and Natural diapers retial anywhere from $20-$25 at Walmart for a 66 pack (size 3's) so from amazon i was getting 2 66 packs for $30, thats $5 more for 66 more diapers. $20 less then walmart in total.

now im paying $35 for 140 diapers. still very cheap!

not to mention certain wal-mart stores only carry certain brands in certain sizes (the walmart closest to me only sells these diapers in size 1's)

so i'll take the cheaper option, with free 2-day delivery. :happydance:

(and buy 768 wipes for $16.30 while im at it)