• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Me Vs Amazon.com grrr - UPDATE: I WIN!

PepsiChic

mummy of 2 boys!
Reaction score
Ok I have been buying diapers from Amazon since LO was in newborn sizes, hes now in size 3's.

I have always bought the exact same diapers (brand and type) every single time - Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers.

Via Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save I was getting 132 (size 3) diapers, for $30.93 (66 pack x2)

They took down the offer and only did sizes 1 and 2 on offer. Well they said they are open to emails to ask for certain items to be put on subscribe and save. So yesterday I emailed them:

Dear Amazon.com

Since my baby was born I have used Amazon Mom and Subscribe and save on two items again and again, the first being the 192 count 4 pack, pampers sensative wipes, an amazing deal at just $16.30, and one i just HAVE to brag about to everyone I know with a baby.

The second item has been the Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers. I brought these from size 1 and up, my little man is now onto size 3's! However, the last pack i bought was part of the deal and I go to check today and good thing I did too, because its no longer part of the subscribe and save deal and the price is $69.99! (+ another $8.99 for delivery! OWCH!)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003156HKI/ref=rcx_subs_dp
132 diapers for $69.9 + $8.99 for deliver

Considering I can buy the same diapers cheaper on Diapers.com I'm pretty upset :(

https://www.diapers.com/product/productdetail.aspx?productid=26861
132 diapers for $50.98 + free deliver + $15 off coupon/$10 for the first 3 orders.

I was buying them on Amazon for: $30.93

Please bring me back my diapers!!! Being a mom is hard enough, finding great deals on amazon makes it a lot easier.

Regards,

Kirsty Bourbon

This morning they emailed me back:

Hello Kirsty,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really like hearing from valuable customers like you!

I’m happy to inform you that we do offer Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers, Size 3, as part of the Subscribe & Save program. If you are interested, clicking here will take you directly to the product information page. The diapers priced at $69.99 are being sold by a third party merchant. The link above will take you directly to the Amazon.com offer.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us, please feel free to contact me directly with any Subscribe & Save questions, comments, or product requests.

Best regards,

Jason Famularo
Subscribe & Save PM
Email: [email protected]

So i checked out the link...

70 pack for $35.11...so 140 diapers for $70.22

thats an extra 8 diapers for $39.29....not such a deal seeing as i wasnt even paying that for 132 diapers, let alone 8!

so i emailed them back today:

Hi Jason,

I followed the link to the subscribe and save offer but it still doesnt work out as the same deal you Amazon did before, and infact still works out more expensive then diapers.com.

This is my last order from Amazon:
Items Ordered Price
1 of: Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-Count (Pack of 2) [Health and Beauty]
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$44.18

Item(s) Subtotal: $44.18
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$13.25
-----
Total Before Tax: $30.93
Sales Tax: $0.00
-----
Total for This Shipment: $30.93

Thats 132 diapers (66x2) for 30.93. Your new offer is 70 diapers for 35.11 so, 140 diapers for 70.22. Thats an extra 8 diapers for 39.29! Thats more then my first order of 132 diapers!

I can buy the 66 pack for less money at Wal-Mart now. So this isnt an offer at all :(

Im incredibly dissapointed and wont be ordering from Amazon unless this is rectified.

Regards,

Kirsty Bourbon

i dont take things lying down!

UPDATE!

Me = win!

Jason emailed me back apologising and agreed that they had priced the item incorrectly after reviewing their data. They have now updated it so that you get 140 diapers for $35.11 not 70! so its an extra $4.18 for 8 more diapers. Which isnt *too* bad. hell Wal-Mart sell one packet of 66 for $30...so im happy.

Amazon, your the greatest, Jason, you offical rock!

https://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Natural-Bonus-Diapers-70-Count/dp/B004G5RHM4/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1296188293&sr=1-1

You go gorl! I noticed on Amazon.co.uk I was getting amazing deals on nappies and then they just stopped them all! Guess too many people were taking up the offer.

Its the third party that has most probably put up the price and nothing to do with Amazon

updated first post.

Jason emailed me back and apologised, he said that after reviwing the data, they realised that selling 70 diapers for $35.11 was more expesive then Wal-mart and diapers.com and that after looking at the previous version of this deal (132 diapers for $30.93) they have now revised the offer.

140 diapers for $35.11 - not 70 diapers for $35.11!

https://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Natural-Bonus-Diapers-70-Count/dp/B004G5RHM4/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1296188293&sr=1-1

Wow! those are expensive, i bought Pampers 155 in the box for $24 dollars, they were size 3 and i bought them at the store. I check fliers and buy them on sale, even then they are never that expensive between $32-$34 dollars at the store. I have never bought diapers at full price since sales come up all the time.
If i see that walmart or any other store has them on sale i just take the flier to the store close to me and they match the price.

Wow! those are expensive, i bought Pampers 155 in the box for $24 dollars, they were size 3 and i bought them at the store. I check fliers and buy them on sale, even then they are never that expensive between $32-$34 dollars at the store. I have never bought diapers at full price since sales come up all the time.
If i see that walmart or any other store has them on sale i just take the flier to the store close to me and they match the price.

i dont use Pampers, they always leak on my LO. The Huggies Pure and Natural diapers retial anywhere from $20-$25 at Walmart for a 66 pack (size 3's) so from amazon i was getting 2 66 packs for $30, thats $5 more for 66 more diapers. $20 less then walmart in total.

now im paying $35 for 140 diapers. still very cheap!

not to mention certain wal-mart stores only carry certain brands in certain sizes (the walmart closest to me only sells these diapers in size 1's)

so i'll take the cheaper option, with free 2-day delivery. :happydance:

(and buy 768 wipes for $16.30 while im at it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"