Meadow Rose 24/2/09

Sorry it was such a difficult birth Sparks :hugs:
Meadow looks perfect and well worth all the effort :cloud9:
Well done! xxx

aww CONGRATLATIONS HUN x
she is sooo cute love the name x

Congrats hun. I hear you on the shock that an emergency c section can bring. I was shaking too. I think its the fact that when you get to 10cm you think thats it, you're going to push and you're prepared for that then all of a sudden you're told you're going to have a section and its so surprising when its out of the blue. Well done though hun, you went through a heck of a lot and you should be so proud of yourself! She is lovely xxx

Congrats! She is lovelly! I had a c-section with my fist and praying for a natural birth this time around... know exatly what you mean about it!!! It does get better
xxxxx

she's a beauty hon, huge congratulations, i had a c-section too hon, and felt in shock for a while :hugs: x

Congrats hun, she is just beautiful :) And what a beautiful name .

:hug:

Sorry to hear you had a bad labour hun :( :hugs: She is gorgeous though!! :D x

Congratulations - you did so well. It is all a bit of a shock isn't it - but the result is so worth it.

Hope you enjoy little Meadow

xxx

Congratulations honey she is beautiful xx

Im so sorry you had such a rough time but she is so cute and well worth it, glad you are both okay, take care :hugs: XX

congratualtions,sorry to hear it was so difficult for you but she looks worth every second.i love her name too its beautiful x

My goodness what an experience! But i'm gald you are both well now. Congratulations, shes a cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->