meals when out and about

abour

Reaction score
what do u give ur LOs when u r out and about and it's their meal time?

i used to bring with me hienz dry dinners and make them when i'm out and feed him with spoon or some jars .. now his getting bigger and starting to refuse the spoon when we're out, he might take 1 or 2 then stop.

any ideas?

another thing i have never let him feed himself with a spoon he eats finger food by himself but never proper meals maybe coz i'm worried alll the food will be on the floor then he wont be getting the right amount .. am i making him dependant?

Hannah ate stuff off of our plates by that age, steamed veggies, pieces of chicken, potatoes etc

I just get a bit more than I'd usually eat and share it with Aisling. I try not to make it a particularly messy food and bring wipes etc so I can clear up after her.

alfie has stuff we have like sandwiches and fruit, most places do a child lunch pack with cheese,fruit and a sandwich in or you could make your own and take it with you

I make a packed lunch for Phoebe and if she wont eat that she picks off my plate.

Ruby usually eats stuff off our plates. We also take along some extra bits of fruit for her usually, as she likes it a lot! I think we have to start getting Ruby her own meal though, she ate so much of my toasted sandwich when we were out at lunchtime that I went hungry!

My LO used to pick off my plate at the age...or like above i would take a little packed lunch...sandwiches/bread sticks etc x

thanx every1
i did make him a sandwich on saturday he ate two small peices and thats it !
i guess he's being a bit fussy

Sandwiches, fruit, organix snacks etc. I suppose it depends on what they like to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->