Measuring 2 weeks ahead

I was measuring 30 weeks at my 28 week app.. haven't had any more yet.. my baby is also measuring 2 weeks ahead on scans too so im not too concerned, I think they may have just been a little off with my EDD :) they wont change it though ill just expect him earlier x

I wouldn't be so sure I'm over three weeks ahead and nothing... Not even a peep...

It's not reli an indicator they will come early at all it's just coz some bellys are bigger then others :)

my MW has told me that if on scans he continually measures 2 weeks ahead too then she wont let me go over my due date :shrug:

although that might be because of the way I pestered her telling her I wouldn't be happy if he was measuring ahead and left to go over because according to my ov dates I should be 2 weeks ahead anyway, and a family friend actually had her child still born due to starvation of oxygen from being left to go too far overdue so it just worrys me a little xx

Depends ... If ur taking about fundal height then it doesn't mean anything but scans are different :)

oh no just the scans are the reason for her saying this :) FH is ahead too but she will only have me induced on EDD if im continually ahead on further scans xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->