Measuring large?

jw1555

Reaction score
At 29 weeks I was measuring 31 cm and the midwife said she would keep an eye on it. At 32 weeks I had gone up to 38 cms! I have a growth scan next week so hopefully all ok but I. Can't help worrying abit. I do have a bit of a flabby tummy anyway so sure it's just this that's causing the large size!

Best of luck. I'm sure the growth scan will tell you more information x

Try not to worry, I don't think fundal height measurements are that accurate, and can be affected my babys position etc etc.
I also have a growth scan next week, hope we will both have more of an idea of baby's size after the scans xx

Try not to worry, I don't think fundal height measurements are that accurate, and can be affected my babys position etc etc.
I also have a growth scan next week, hope we will both have more of an idea of baby's size after the scans xx

Thank you! my growth scan is Monday, when is yours? Fingers crossed that by next week we will both be feeling better and know much more. I hate the waiting! Xx

I agree with the pps. Fundal height isn't always exact. And the growth scans really aren't either. My last one with my DS said he was 11+lbs. He was born 8lbs9oz at 40w2d :)

Thank you! my growth scan is Monday, when is yours? Fingers crossed that by next week we will both be feeling better and know much more. I hate the waiting! Xx

Mine is Tuesday so we'll see what the verdict is! I will look out for your post :)
Xx

I agree with the pps. Fundal height isn't always exact. And the growth scans really aren't either. My last one with my DS said he was 11+lbs. He was born 8lbs9oz at 40w2d :)

On the flip side, my sister in law measured on point Abd had a ten pound baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->