measuring way ahead

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
hi everyone:) i went to my docs today and im measuring three weeks ahead. im 29 weeks and measuring 32 weeks. for moms who have already delivered, did measuring ahead affect your due date? just wondering because i was late with my second and dont want to be late this time! also im worried about having a big baby! im soooo huge already, i dont know how im going to make it another 2 months or so!

I'm 30 weeks and have been measuring 2 weeks ahead as well. My dr said he's not changing my due date because it doesn't mean anything right now!

oh man! i was really hoping for an earlier due date! he feels sooo big in there!

Im measuring ahead as well! im 30 weeks and massive!! feel so uncomfy the midwifes have told me its nothing to worry about for now but if hes still measuring ahead at the next appointment they will have to do a scan to check and estimate a weight

Nope they won't change your due date (at least here in the UK). I measured about 4 weeks ahead with DS but I had him at 42 weeks.

Last pregnancy I was measuring 4 weeks ahead as well most of third trimester. They didn't change my dates but DS was delivered exactly 1 week early. He was a good size too at 10lb 10, so quite glad he was early!

im terrified of delivering a ten pound baby!

I was measuring 6 weeks ahead a month ago and yesterday at one of my appointments I was measuring 6 weeks ahead still. So at 31 weeks 4 days I'm measuring 37 weeks! Eek. Doctor isn't worried though since I get regular growth scans, I'll have another in 2 weeks so hopefully baby isn't massive since my 29 week scan showed he was 3 pounds even and only the 49th percentile

wow! why that be? is it his position?

I'm measuring 2w4d and 3w (depending on the part of the baby's body they measured) ahead too. Mine was done with a scan. My doctor said babies go thru growth spurts and he's not concerned and didn't change anything. I go back next week to have another scan and we'll see then if she's still ahead.

i have a 3d scan next weekend, so maybe she can tell me how much baby weighs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->