meat purees at what month?

FarfromHome

1st time Mommy!
Reaction score
We're TW and mostly buying pouches or jars. I was at the store last night and got rather confused looking at the selection of "stage 2" baby foods as we're now moving away from the plain fruits and veggies. Anways, one brand of stage 2 ( Earth's Best Organic) had some meat purees but the pouches I normally buy ( Plum Organics/Happy Babies/ Ellas Kitchen) had meat purees that said " from 7 months". Now I'm confused... are we supposed to hold off on the meat until 7 months?

My dr said no meat til 9 months. MAybe it's because my LO is so big or because i bf I don't know. But at that point ill just give him real meat not puree.

babies can have meat from 6 months so i don't see why they couldn't have meat puree if you're tw

Im starting to give her meat now (almost 6 months) I was told they can have anything you have from 6 months, including meat.. and just to avoid honey, too much salt, or too much sugary stuff.

My lo as had chicken, turkey and beef so far, so I say go for it xx

They can have meat from 6 months so I'm not sure why the jars always say from 7 months. We offered meat from the get go at 6 months and he's always LOVED it.. anything with ground beef was a huge hit!

Anytime after 6 months is fine, I do TW but I personally wait until lo is ready to move on to stage 3 foods or can eat small pieces of something I've made though because I just think that pureed meat is disgusting lol. It's not so bad in the stage 3 jars because it's chunky, kind of like a stew, I've never even seen what's inside the stage 2 pouches/jars that have meat tbh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->