meat

isil

Reaction score
I was going to start giving Alasdair some meat at around 6 or so months. But I've been thinking about it and I never buy meat. I don't eat it unless we're out or at my parents...so really, does Alasdair need it? If I don't give it to him is he going to refuse it when he's older? I just kind of don't see the point in buying it in especially to give to him as when he's older and sharing our meals we won't be having meat.

Has anyone any experience of raising a vegetarian baby? I mean, he won't be vegetarian (as I'm not) but I'm guessing that's the closest comparison I'm going to get!

I don't, but if you plan for him to eat it as he gets older I really would offer it from a young age, if you start it at say 3-5yrs old he probably will be more resistant. There are other ways of him getting those nutrients, the protein and all that, he doesn't have to have meat. But like I said if you want him to eat it eventually I would really offer it from a young age, not wait

I do have experience in this but only because my parents did that with me , they never ate meat so figured I didnt need it ..well when they tried to make me eat some at 1-2 years old I plain screamed and refused it .it took until 4 years old to make me like it ..now i cant get enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->