medical management

Well its not extactly gone but does seem to be going the right direction.

Hey ladies!
You shouldn't feel like a selfish bitch at all! Just because you have children doesn't mean you're super woman. We all get overwhelmed sometimes no matter what. Especially dealing with adjusted meds and MC emotions. I couldn't imagine! My heart goes out to you both dealing with kids and this emotional stress. *hugs*

As for me it was such a busy weekend! We got the house (almost officially) so now the whole process starts and should be moving early Feb.
Also, hubs showed up with a puppy on Saturday. He didn't talk to me or anything just showed up! Wasn't ideal but the puppy is super cute so he's staying.
As for Ttc I'm over it. Cd 15 haven't ovulated and no sign of it. I keep getting "high" on digital opks but not a peak yet. It just feels like it's take so long because of the mc. We're getting close to a year of trying and I'm just exhausted from it. I talked to SO and he asked if I wanted to take a few months off and I said no because I really want a baby more than anything. So I guess I'm just at a stand still and need to figure out what I want

The kids keep us busy which is good in one way but being busy all the time can make it hard to work through and deal with the emotions. There are days when I just want some time to feel sorry for myself or spend a bit of alone time with hubby and its hard to catch a minute. I have never really felt the need for much alone time before. I've always enjoyed being kept busy by them and we've always just taken the kids along to eat out, go for a walk etc but this seems to have worn us both down though and its hard to find the time for a good talk and cry together, or just some quiet time. Still I feel really blessed to have them. Our first loss came before the kids and I remember finding it really hard not knowing if/when we would have kids at all.

I hope you get your baby soon mrs.green. TTC can be a bit all consuming. Which is okay short term but must get a bit overwhelming long term. Maybe you could try a short break, like just one month off to give yourself a rest? Or could you go for NTNP for a bit?

Ya I think if it doesn't happen this month we might switch to ntnp. It's just hard because of his work schedule. We work opposites so I literally have to wake up in the middle of the night so we can bd. so ntnp would be more or taking a month off. So on one hand I want to on the other I just want it so bad I don't want to wait. If that makes sense?

Luckily I have a new puppy and buying a house to keep me occupied this month.

I would be totally the same. The idea of a break is nice but there is always the thought what if that month was 'the' month.

Enjoy your puppy :). What kind is it?

Exactly bunny!

He's half German shorthair pointer and half walker hound. He's bread to be a hunting dog but he's more of a big baby lol

Congrats on ur house and doggy xxx

I'm taking a bit of a break from ttc
Some of my bloods were a bit off
Doc wants them redone in 3 months.
If still off be checking it out more.
I just cant hve another mc for awhile.
When I've lost some more weight
And feel strong enough to handle whatever outcome
Then Il go again.
All I feel is relief now we hve agreed on this plan.
My head was a hit melted from it all
I feel like I can go back to normal me now

Happy holidays ladies xx
Hope ye can enjoy them xxx

Happy holidays to you too Hun!

Did the doc give you any ways to get your bloods back to normal? Or do you just have to wait it out?

No they were weird things out ��
Two to do with xlotting , one high, one low
High could be from being preg
Low one could be from aspirin
Third thing high was something to do with autoimmune testing or lupus testing
But my doc didn't know what it was
So I'm only going by vague google for that one
No ways to help them settle.

I've hypothyroid and liver issues too.
So I think a break to get me more healthy
Physically and mentally is no harm.

I'm actually in a much better head space since I decided.
Its indecision gets me ��
Its not never, just on hold.
��

Hows ur Xmas goin
Ours is nice but quiet
But its exactly how I like
Low key and no pressure
Happy holidays guys xx

Well I'm glad you're at peace and happy with taking a break. You sound like you have so much going on it might be nice not to focus on Ttc too. Our Christmas was laid back and relaxing too. It was very nice to be home and not run around.

Update on me- still no ov.... In an hour and half I'll be on cd 20. I'm frustrated and not sure if I want to ov still or just want AF to come and be anovulatary cycle.

It is so frustrating isn't it. I'm CD36 now and still no sign of ov or AF. I would really like for AF to just come now so I can start TTC with hopefully a normal cycle next time.

Hey ��
How u doin
Hows house buying going?
Ye found one right? Xx
Where are u at with ttc?

I'm such a flake, um back to ttc again this cycle ��
I just wasn't strong enough before
Think and hope I am now.
Only cd 4 awhile, haven't started trying yet
But got my docs go ahead today ��

Hope ye r all well xxx

Lol so officially back to Ttc? Doing anything special or just lots of bding?

Currently ntnp until end of February. Although I'm not very strong and already want to try without tracking. lol While I try to loose 25 pounds, do paperwork for our house and move. So yes we found one. An amazing one! We're currently in closing (45 days total) and will move by mid feb.

We are TTC too, lol. My anemia isnt perfect still but it has impoved a lot so decided it was close enough :).

We can keep each other company so ��
Tee hee
I'm getting a bit excited now
Hoping I get to big bump to rub stage this time ��
:dust: To us all

Glad ye found a lovely house
Maybe the buying will take ur mind off ttc
And you get to second tri without noticing ��

Bunny glad ur anemia is a bit better
My iron went down while preg but not till well over halfway
So u should be able to build up while ttc and preg xx

Excited for us now.

On extra strength folic acid all the time
Starting aspirin when i get preg
Other than that, we do our own version of smep ��
Hit day 10, 12 and 14.
Usually works
Maybe one after ov for good measure ��

Should we start a ttc thread do u think?
Rather than loss support .
Just in case we upset people with ttc chat?
Id like to keep up with ye if that's ok? Xxx

I hve 3.5 stone more I want to lose.
I'm down 2.5 already
So 6 in total
im gonna keep doing it while ttc and preg
Just nor undereat by much if preg obvs
Its def doable.
While preg with my lil boy I gained 21 pounds but it was gone in 3 weeks
So I didn't put on fat weight as such
Sorry million posts

I'd love to follow you ladies over to Ttc if you move. Because although this month is our I may get back to it in February.

I just started my period today which means I officially didn't ovulate last cycle. Once I ovulate then we'll start again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->