medical management

Yeh when I think of it, today makes 5 weeks since I started bleeding. I was pleased once I decided this bleeding was af, which I think. It is just getting to me now. I havent had heavy periods in years so I guess I'm a bit spoiled. I was expecting it to be heavy and last a week or so but I'm on day 6 and it is heavier than ever. I'm so ready to be done with it now.

I've had a small amount of spotting for the last 3 days, I was really hoping it was AF finally making an appearance but still not happening, so I'm wondering if it's just the mc still even though they said the scan showed nothing leftover. If it's still mc I've only had 8 days without bleeding in 4 weeks now, just want it to be over.

It could be af just getting off to slow start? I hope it either stops or turns into period for you. I've read a lot of ladies get a really heavy first period after MC but some ge a realy light one.

So sorry bubbles. My first period after mc I spotted a few days before which I never have had before. So hoped it'll be starting soon for you.

In doing ok. We're bding but also trying to buy a house so we're been focusing on that stuff. I'll be oving ang day now so we should probably get to bding more.

Thanks girls, I'm still hoping it might turn into AF, I've never had three days of spotting beforehand before. Although if it is AF it's slightly worrying I haven't ovulated at all, I hope it hasn't messed up my cycles completely. It's so weird how different things have been with each of my three losses, you'd think I'd be an expert by now in what's going on but it's completely different every time, I only had bleeding for up to ten days and ovulated within three weeks with the other two, this one just seems never ending!

My scan showed clear too
But I still had two days of brown and a smelly clot ( tmi soz)
Before it turned into af.
Hospital told me clear except thicker lining.
My own doc said lining means some left.
There def was tiny bit left but I'm ok now since.
But urs I red isn't it?
So maybe not the same.
Sorry I don't hve proper answer to it.
Hugs xx
Hope its done soon.
U hve any pain?

Mrs green any luck on the house?
Xx
Its stressfull to hve both together.
But worth it when u find ur lovely home xx

My doc said its normal for some people to take 4 or 5 weeks to complete.
Xx

Bunny hi xx

Not sure what I'm up to ��
Trying to make myself healthy.
OH said we can try next month if we want.
But I've switched to allergic to it now again.
Just really don't want to do thus again.
If I could only get a guarantee of no mc next time.
Or a warning so I don't ttc
Um.....

I'm with you on the warning or guarentee thing. Though if I'd had a warning before my first loss I probably would never have TTC and then I'd not have my two LOs...

Hope the house and TTC go wel for you mrs.green.

My bleeding is still fairly heavy but has finally eased a bit which I am glad of because I was begining to worry a little. I had 4 weeks of bleeding before af and it never totally stopped but so far there doesnt seem to be anything but fresh red blood. My MW had said that if there was anything left it would probably come out with first af.

I dont think it is too unusual not to ovulate before your first af.

Yeah mine came out with af so she is right there. Xx
Hope it continues to taper off and stops now xx

My lil guy just head butted me in the face and made my nose bleed
Ouch.
I've been crying lots today again.
Started with being bopped !!
But everything is setting me off .
I don't even want to be around my lil guy
Its making me feel like a selfish bitch
But I'm honestly just struggling with it all
His meds just went up so he is a extra cranky too.
Sorry just a rant to relieve my guilt.
Thanks xx

I get like that, there are days I cry because all I want is another baby and yet I don't have any patience for the two I've got. It allways passes for me after a while though. It usually means I need a good cry, a heart to heart with OH and a nap, then I feel okay again, lol.

I've had two out of three.
Not the nap yet, having tea while squish naps instead.
I feel more normal now

Thanks xxx

Glad your feeling a bit better now. I had an old friend visit today that I've not seen in a long time. She said that I'd been through a trauma and lost a loved one in death so to remeber it was okay to have bad days. I thought that was a nice thing to say.

That was nice xx
Oh took lil squish out fir a few hours.
I got loads done.
Tree decorated, house cleaned, dinner made.
Sitting down with tea now.
Def feel better now ��

How you doing today lilesMom? Hope its a better day :).

Yeah I'm much better thanks.
Minded my sis kids today.
4 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy.
And my 2 yr old obvs
They r little dotes , couldn't be sad around them ��
We exchanged our Xmas gifts and had a lovely day.

How u doin hon xx

Glad you had a nice day with family.

Af is finally showing signs of slowing so that makes me happy. It was actually so heavy for a couple of days that it was starting to worry me. I'm still bleeding fresh red so its not quite ready to stop yet but has been fairly light this afternoon. It is a relief that the end of bleeding is hopefully in sight at least.

Fingers for u hon xx
Mine went from bright red to gone within a day with af
Thought it might come back but didn't
Felt a bit af like today but its not due til the 30 th
But anything can happen after mc ��

Ah, that is good to know about going from red to stopping quickly. Maybe mine will stop quicker than I think. I had a bit of heavy bright red thismorning but its gotten less and less through the day and is hardly anything now. I just keep expecting it to start up heavy again. Usally af starts with bright red but then turns dark and then brown pretty quick so I was kind of feeling like I could take ages to wind down still.

Hope its gone now hon
So it wont be bothering u over Xmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back