Medical miscarrige ended in d&c

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
Hi I discovered I lost my baby last week I was nrly 12 weeks and apprently ( learnt this week ) my baby was 11 +3 days.
️️Anyway we waited till Monday nothing had passed and we booked in for this Wednesday for medical management , I had the four pessary and every two hours two tablets four times nothing happened I was exhausted stupidly as I did nothing and nothing happened , I stayed in at there request where over night I asked if they could scan me again( I stupidly really believed they made a mistake first time , spent all night thinking and searching it) so when I realised (At scan ) that baby had moved but was vey much asleep we then started medical
Many ment gain hut this time with nil by mouth by five o clock nothing had happened. So they booked me in for d&c for today I have to stress as awful as it was that it didn't work it's apparently rare
850am this morning I was taken to surgery woke up in recovery where it started going slightly wrong I keep ️bleeding lost 9 large clots had to have more injection and suppositorys blood pressure dropped I fainted took three hours to get me back to be able to go to my room , they let me home this evening .
I even was allowed to take my baby home( in a pot to bury on my dads grave ) hoping to get closure this way
I am devasted , scared about the future and lonely , I feel my heart empty
But I am also slightly glad to be home ,
Wishing everyone who's hving to deal with this all the best and don't let my experience put you off, I have read many story's which are all good x

Sounds like a truly horrendous experience. So sorry you had to get through that. I hope you get the closure you need.

Thinking of you. It's tough, I know. :( xxx

Hi wannabenewmum, sorry for your loss and traumatic experience.

I went through a simmilar experience in a way. Mine was a natural MC but I lost 2 liters of blood and went into shock. I lost consciousness and my BP was so low they almost couldnt measure it. I was so concentraed on recovering physically for the first week after that it took a while for the grief to really sink in. I still have bad moments but the last couple of days I am finally feeling more like myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->