Medications??

akr51411

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I am 10+1 and have a horrible sore throat and nasal congestion. Anything I can do? Most my paperwork from the doc says avoid medication before 12 weeks. I've just been staying hydrated with ginger ale and water at the moment..

Honey works a treat for a sore throat. Either in a hot drink with lemon and ginger or just on its own (suck down a big spoonful lol!)

Honey works a treat for a sore throat. Either in a hot drink with lemon and ginger or just on its own (suck down a big spoonful lol!)

So honey is okay?! I've heard/read mixed things about it. Usually I would be downing hot tea and honey! Lol.

Honey is fine when you're pregnant. You can't give honey to babies until they are past a year old due to the risk.of infant botulism but it's absolutely safe when you're pregnant.

s x

Honey is fine when you're pregnant. You can't give honey to babies until they are past a year old due to the risk.of infant botulism but it's absolutely safe when you're pregnant.

s x

You totally made my day! Lol. Thanks. As a side note: you and I are about the same time along! I wonder why my ticker says 190 days and yours 207. Maybe mine is broke. Ha ha.

s x

You totally made my day! Lol. Thanks. As a side note: you and I are about the same time along! I wonder why my ticker says 190 days and yours 207. Maybe mine is broke. Ha ha.

Weird! I'd prefer 190 days but in reality I've probably got closer to 220 days left as my first two were 11 and 12 days late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->