Medway, Kent Mums or surrounding area

Freckles have you heard anything from MW yet?!

Also it is good to hear that Medway staff are all ok!

I am now looking up aquanatal classes!!!!

Freckles have you heard anything from MW yet?!

Also it is good to hear that Medway staff are all ok!

I am now looking up aquanatal classes!!!!

Hadn't heard anything but today i had an all day ante natal class and MW said it'll probably be Sunday. She's going to call Sunday morning to see if and when that day we can come in. Looking forward to it!

Class today was good, vey informative and definately learnt a few things. Feel a bit more confident writing my birth plan now.

How's things with you?

Glad to hear the course went well and it has reassured you. Things my end are good thank you. Still going strong and feel healthy which I am glad about as I still have 6 and a half weeks to go at work!!! lol. When are you going on maternity leave? x

Have you got any classes coming up? I am tempted to do a breast feeding class as want to know what i'm doing in case i find it a struggle!

I went on maternity leave last week and am loving it but it's going so quick! My job's in London and was definately finding it hard work. The 6 weeks you have left at work will fly by! The whole pregnancy has just gone so quick.

I could not find any classes to be honest other than this one at Strood hydro pool..... I would def go on a breast feeding course if they did one.....let us know if you find one please. I hope it goes fast but then like you said the whole pregnancy has gone SO FAST it is scary. Cor you did well working up until you did in LONDON!! Did you used to get the train? How long you planning on having off again??

That class at Stood hydro pool is the aqua bumps class i went to on Monday. Thought it was quite good!

I found this page for BF classes... https://www.breastfeedinginmedway.org.uk/Breastfeedinginmedway/Local_Groups.html

Yep i used to get the train to London which i found a struggle in the end so i think i picked the right time to finish. Am going to have about 10 months off but not sure if i'll go back to London, it's such a long day and would be a long time to leave baby. When do you go on maternity leave?

Do you think we've taken over this thread a bit LOL, maybe we should chat via PM or maybe on FB?

P.S. I have sent you a PM but this website you found is great thankyou. I will be going to the Strood one :o) x

Hello Lozzy Hubbard. Congratulations! 12 week scan soon then!? Excited?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->