Mega cramp!!! Scared.

Monzter79

Reaction score
I've had cramps all along... Doc told me to lie down and take it easy if I cramp. I Just stood up and then keeled over, I had SUCH a bad pain. (Mostly on my left side) I know some cramping is normal, but this seems like a lot guys! My last scan looked really good and I have another one on Thursday.

Every day that I try to get things done, I end up cramping. Today I tried to be productive and now I'm hurting. I'm lying down now and drinking water... I keep getting waves of hot pain radiating to my back.

I don't know what this is, but I'm scared!

Kidney stones? Poop pains? Ovarian cysts ( I had one burst the other day and I thought I was dying) I'm sure your gummy bear is ok :) with your pain being that bad and with it radiating to your back, it has me thinking kidneys rather than pregnancy or perhaps a bladder infection?

Too low for my kidneys I think... Def not a bladder infection. I had one a few mos ago so they screened me at my last prenatal visit and it's all clear. Maybe a cyst, but wouldn't that show up on my u/s? I've never had one so I'm not sure how it feels. I am tilted and bicornuate... But they told me everything looked good and not to worry about that. I'm just glad I'm not bleeding thank god.

Still, it seems I can't do anything without cramping. That doesn't seem right.

TY for writing me back!!

I would definitely stay off your feet as much as you can and keep drinking water often. I had an u/s last Thursday and they didn't mention any cyst but the following day I ended up in the er in horrific pain. They did another u/s and it showed fluid around my ovary and uterus from a cyst that had burst. So I'm not sure if a cyst is something you have to look for or if it sticks out during an u/s

You must've been so scared!!! That's awful. So sorry!

I'm over here thinking I have an ectopic twin that they missed but then reminding myself that I'm crazy and need to stfu! I'm going to replace ALL that with "probably just a cyst"! ;-)

Just wanted to update you guys. I had a scan today and the nurse said she saw extra fluid around my ovary. She thinks I had a cyst rupture but I'm waiting for confirmation from Doc. Everything else looks great!

At least it sounds like nothing to worry about, glad your little bean is safe and well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->