Mega ill!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Aimeewaymee, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Aimeewaymee

Aimeewaymee My 2 Precious Princesses

I'm 8 wks Saturday, since Sunday felt a cold coming so went to the doctors, they gave me flu jab and since I've gotten worse! It's now gone from a cold to my chest and I've fed up with blowing my nose, it's raw from doing so and hurts when I put vicks on it so I can breathe. I'm fed up with coughing as it hurts so much that it feels like it's bleeding. I'm just had enough of being I'll now. Feels like such a fight. Think it's back to the doctors in the morning for some antibiotics :(

Anyone else ill or know of anything I can get from a chemist rather than doctors? Will be much appreciated. X

2. Aimeewaymee

Aimeewaymee My 2 Precious Princesses

3. Tigerlilyb

Tigerlilyb Mum of one each

I don't think there is much that's safe to take during pregnancy, just stick with paracetamol over the counter and get to your doc asap if you feel this rough. I hope you feel better soon :hugs: