Meh

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Im just finding things realy hard at the mo, there is pregant women eveywhere and every one seams to br anuncing there prgnancys its jst getting to me a abit

Aww hunni :hug:

I know how you feel I often think WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!!!

Nothing I say will be any comfort, I know, so just a big hug :hugs:

Thanks girls. Think i had a bit to much wine lastnight

Hey.
Know exactly how you feel! I was out shopping this afternoon and whilst having a wander about I saw the cutest baby grow's ever, 1 said ' my 1st halloween and 1 saying 'I love my 'mummy'. Felt like coming home and saying to DF Stuff waiting till next year, let's try now!. lol. Its amazing how the broodiness takes over! :blush:

xx

awww :hugs: hun. I know what you mean - i think there is a baby boom! xx

I know this feeling well.. I went to a wedding yesterday.. we sat on a table with 4 buggies and 2 car seats full of babies as well as 2 pregnant ladies... I said to hubby that I think we must have taken a wrong turning at the buffet and ended up in the creche!

big hugs.. your day will come :) :hug:

xx

Kacie that must've been a very cute but not so great wedding if you're WTT! :p xx

yes, they all looked so adorable.. one little girl had the best polka dot dress on ever! Boy or girl my LO is getting dressed in polka dots!

But if surrounding us in babies is what it takes to move OH along then so be it.

xx

Haha I always say that, men seem to put it off but if they see a baby they're suddenly all over you! Throw (maybe not literally lol) some pregnant women or babies in to your OH's path :p Whenever my OH sees a ginger baby he goes all gooey as we're hoping our babies will take after me and be little gingys! :) Did it work a bit? xx

Aww that's so cute.

I'm sure OH was slightly cooing by the end.. all the babies were so well behaved and cute..

I have a friend with 4 kids and one on the way... most manic house ever!!. My OH suggested we go over there (in the hope it would put me off) and I loved the chaos of it all! I think even he had to be impressed that everything was under control and succumbed to the fact that us women can handle a lot of kids.

He still only wants one though.. but I want my LOs to have brothers or sisters. (We'll get him around to that after the first one is born)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->