Melie now 11.2 and slept through

bexxie

Reaction score
Well past two nights Melie has slept from 11pm to 7am woke at 4am both nights grizzling so I offered bottle and it was not wanted only dummy,i was like Oh my god coz 8 hours in my book is too long to go without a feed,but she has 4-5 oz's every three hours and sometimes a top up between of 2oz's but this isnt always just sometimes.

I am putting her on SMA white in the next two weeks as I think she will benefit from it.

Got her weighed and she is 11.2 so a very good weight the porker,her nick-name is Chops,poor thing,lol

Bex

Aww bless her
is good she sleeping through
x

Wow she is doing great! Had Frankie weighed today and she is now 13lb6oz gaining steadily!

That's great bex, well done Melie. Poor Kayleigh is a lightweight compared to Melie, shes only 9lb 10 oz today, although she has put on 9oz in a week, still only puts her on 25th centile.

to gain 9oz's in a week is fab caroline really good all that BF is obviousley paying off,she sounds gorgeous and I cant wait to see pics.

i bet the sleeping changes and i am all night tonight,lol

well she went down an hour ago but has slept well this evening, no doubt i'll be up all night:happydance: Will try and post pics tomorrow. Can type one handed but a bit more difficult to upload pics from camera :rofl: Will also try and get some pics of her now she is awake.

well another night through,i reckon dave is putting sherry in last bottle,lol

cant wait caroline to see em pics

bex.x:hugs:

Fantastic. Kayleigh slept for 4 hours, had an hours feed, slet for an hour, filled nappy, fed for an hour and half then slept for 4 hours, so not too bad a night.

well done bexxie!!!!

rhys goes to bed at 7 sleeps for 5hrs wakes for feed then sleeps until between 7 and 8am

and another night well she slept from 8pm til 3am and i woke her up for a bottle as that was way too long i didnt feel comfy with her going so long love her. Then she slept til 7am

is a nightmare during the day tho absolute little tyke.

well done girls your babies are good

better night than me bex, I am absolutely dead on my feet. Kayleigh went down at 11.30 woke at 1.45 then was feeding for half hour hourly or just under. She went down at 9 am this morning and slept 'til 12 (and so did i). Shes feed nearly all afternoon too! Hope she sleeps tonight. If she doesn't she'll be having a bottle during the night.

Hun don't wear yourself out!!

Sleep when she sleeps!

*hugs*
xxx

wow she is big Luke was 9lb 14oz at 10 weeks getting him weighed tomorrow i am part of the no sleep club i'm afriad he goes down about 9.00pm wakes at 2ish then at 6ish sometimes then he may go down for another a couple of hours although most of the time he's up for the day and wants to play:headspin:he takes only between 3 and 4oz every 3 hours or so, it doesn't seem very much but he does gain weight well. (born he weighed 4lbs 4oz)

i can't wait til he sleeps through, i may start to feel human again!!

amelia is obviously gaining really well, well done.:happydance:

maybe we should start a no sleep mommies club !:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"