MEN!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Wombat, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

Hi girls :D

Haven't been on for a while (tired/morning sickness).

Finally had my 12 weeks scan yesterday and all is looking well (they will send the final results in about 2 weeks).

We decided not to tell people (apart from very close family) till we get past 12 weeks. My DH just couldn't wait to tell, so yesterday he was like "are we telling people now" and I said yes.

So today in his sent items I found that he sent the news to ALL his mailing list!!! Including Kylie Minogue's fan mail!!!:hissy::rofl::rofl: I would say more then 100 people!

Guess I should be :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: that he is a proud daddy! (He has been going on about his "phelpses" (I am not sure about spelling, it's that american swimmer who won like 6 olympic gold medals) forever!:rofl:

2. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Oh bless his little heart......I especially like the fact that he has told Kylie! xxxx

3. Wombat

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes, Kylie is deffo the one to know!:rofl::hissy::rofl:

4. elainegee

elainegee Well-Known Member

its great he wants to shout it out to the whole world! My OH is slightly different, i told him he could tell some of his mates, just said there's no need for them to know just now! I found out that non of his other family know yet apart from his mum and dad. Apparently no one in the family knows that he has a gf with a child :-S which makes me a bit worried, i asked why etc and there is an aunt and uncle who are strict Catholics and would look down upon us!!! I told him there is no way your mum cant tell them i am not pregnant and if she happens to forget to mention my daughter heads will roll!! lets hope it doesn't come to that lol xx

5. babynewbie

babynewbie Well-Known Member

Aww thats sweet, bless him!
    Kylie will be so pleased at your news! :p

6. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

bless him, my oh rang everyone in his phone book!!! even ppl he wrks with and im only 8 weeks!!!

7. babystar

babystar Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl:kylie! too cute! too cute! bless him!

8. Zeri

Zeri Well-Known Member

Yes, that's really sweet! Although maybe he did go a bit overboard....but still, it's sweet that he's so proud. I kinda wish my DH was like that. We are both private people but I kind of felt bad when DH said he wasn't planning to tell anyone at all.

9. mrso

mrso Lovin my Family

M DH is very private. He doesnt even want to tell family until we are 14 weeks along. When I was pregnant last time he didnt even tell his work until I was 6 months along. And that was becasue I showed up at his work with a huge bump.

10. clarabella

clarabella DH, DD & 2 cats!

:rofl:. That is very cute and funny!

11. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Kylie knows, and that's all that matters hun :rofl:

12. Wombat

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
    Thanks girls for your replies!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Had a good laugh about it yesterday :D

13. bonfloss

bonfloss Mother of 1

Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks - think we must be due around the same time. I have my scan on Wednesday - wishing the days away!!
    xx