Men's fertility

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
Are there any suggestions for helping men's fertility besides drugs?? Natural remedies??
Me and My hubby have been not actively but not hindering conception for 8 years and for 6 months now actively trying, i am fine my ob gyn says im fertile but he wont get tested yet. So any suggestions??:hugs:

Zinc is supposed to a good one.. Do ive heard anyway..

You can get men's fertility vitamins. We used pregnacare trying for a baby. We also used korean hand therapy pellets which he sticks on his fingertips at night to increase sperm count (allegedly!). I did get pregnant tge month we used them though!

I would personally sit your husband down. I'd personally be quite blunt- you're a partnership so you've done your part getting checked and you have to go through the disappointment of it not working each month
Potentially if he has got a problem you need to know sooner rather than later

I say this because my husband has azoospermia.. (Basically zero sperm count).

You need to know, and I would discuss it with him. x

I would personally sit your husband down. I'd personally be quite blunt- you're a partnership so you've done your part getting checked and you have to go through the disappointment of it not working each month
Potentially if he has got a problem you need to know sooner rather than later

I say this because my husband has azoospermia.. (Basically zero sperm count).

You need to know, and I would discuss it with him. x

I completely agree. My DH had to be checked before we could proceed with Clomid and we found out he had low motility. We did treat it naturally and got pregnant with our first round of Clomid. Then we didn't waste time on treatment that wasn't addressing the whole issue.

There are a lot of natural vitamins you can take. I had DH on about 8 in the end.

I vote for having him tested. At least you will know what/if there's an issue.
Good luck

OOPS i forgot to add (im so scattered brain im so excited) THANK YOU LADIES!!!! and we have an appointment next month :winkwink:

Glad he's agreed!! Sometimes OHs are a pain and expect us to do all the work, taking our vitamins and temping, etc. But you might never get that BFP if you don't address male fertility! Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->