Menstrual cycles

A

AppleBlossom

When I found out I was pregnant and saw my doctor I had no idea when my last period was so I gave a rough guess. My periods were always irregular so I told her that I had a 28 week cycle. But they usually lasted around 3-5 days and sometimes I'd go 5 weeks without having one, other times it would come on the third week. I was just thinking before, is there any chance that by telling them this I could actually be further on/back than I think? Or would they have picked it up on my scans regardless of what I told them my cycle was?

can't they tell roughly by how baby is measuring? obviously all babies are going to be different, but it can't be that far out?

yeh your dating scan will tell you if you were further gone or whatever??
However they go on your last period for your EDD!!! And wont change it unless it is over a weeks difference!! My friend was only further gone by 5 days according to her scan but didnt change her EDD!!!

However due to me now being sure on my cycle they left my EDD blank which on my LMP would mean a due date of 27th august..... scan showed I was 13 weeks exactly so 28th august!!

Hope that makes sense!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->