Menstrual-like cramps at 30 weeks?

mamawolf

Reaction score
I’ve been getting intense/painful Braxton Hicks for a while now and they continue to get worse. However, from what I understand, this is pretty normal since it’s my third pregnancy. What I don’t know about and can’t find anything on is why I was getting cramps the last day or so. It’s not constant, but it sort of wraps around my back and radiates down my thighs. It feels like period cramps. I don’t think they’re contractions because my stomach wasn’t hard when I felt them. But I don’t remember getting crampy feelings like this with my older kids unless it was during a contraction. Plus I’m only 30 weeks so this is way early. I don’t need to go into labor until at least mid August when I’m 36 weeks!

Also forgot to say that I’ve been feeling some pressure. Not constant but definitely there. Sort of rectal? Sometimes it feels more like my cervix/cervical area.

I don’t want to ignore any early signs of preterm labor but I’m also trying not to be a hypochondriac lol

I'm 38 weeks and 3 days for past few weeks I've been having lightning crotch pains where her head has been engaging and pushing down on my cervix... It also send the nerves in my thighs crazy and makes them feel like cramping... Could that be it? Also could the cramps be anything to do with your body clearing out... I know towards end constant bathroom trips are on the books... Usually contractions are felt in your back radiating to the front and your tummy hardens... Could just be how the baby is lying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->