Menstrual like cramps at 8 weeks

laxobellavida

Reaction score
My husband has PTSD from deployment which causes him to have nightmares. Last night he accidentally hit me on my stomach on the right side. We had an early ultrasound and found the baby on the left side. Well I felt some slight cramping but no bleeding or back ache. This morning the muscles on my right side are sore (he wacked me twice pretty hard). But I also have menstrual like cramping near my pelvic bone, lower stomach. This cramping comes and goes but the pain isn't severe and doesn't stop me from walking. I am 8 weeks today. I have had horrible morning sickness that lasts all day long for the past two weeks but I'm not throwing up today. I read that now is when most cramping occurs because it's growing rapidly but I'm still so worried! I know I would have had to experience something severe to hurt the baby since it's cushioned in there. Are these cramps normal?

Aww sorry to hear about your husband my brother in law suffers from that too so I know how bad it can be. I am sure you are experiencing normal cramping I had the same period type cramps from 5 weeks until I turned 9 weeks on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->