mental break down just about here!

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
Sorry need to get it off my chest to hope I feel better!

I've been getting like no sleep cuz I can only lay one way for like 5 mins b4 I need to roll but every time I roll my pelvic bone goes pop pop pop and it hurts sooooo much! Then when I do go to sleep my male chihuahua starts yelling cuz our female is in heat and her last litter was waaaay early and 2 of the 4 pups didn't make it and we don't have the $ to get either fixed so we are keeping them apart but he's going nuts! And by the time he stops dh alarm goes off but he doesn't get out of bed he hits snooze for an hr and then I'm up for another hr or 2 and then I get about an hr b4 the girls get up.

Well now my lovly girls have not been sleeping well they keep getting in bed wiith each other so they are up all night and by 10 both are red eyed and cranky but will not nap! By 5 my 2 yr old will just crash on the floor and my 4 yr old is talking my ear off. I can't get her to be quiet for 5 mins! And I swear if I watch ice age or princess and the frog one more time I'm going to pull my danm hair out!!!!

Then its dinner time I stand there and cook with the worst stove ever made! With. No help except my 4 yr old who keeps trying to put her hands where I'm cutting I try to ask daddy to get her out of my way so I can just get it done so I can freakin sit and he goes she just wants to help bah! Then I fix their danm plates and by that time I don't even want to eat the past 2 week I just don't want food now this could be cause we don't really have much for food and everything just looks soo gross then hub chews my head off cuz I won't just eat (when I eat foods I don't like it just makes me sick so what's the point)

I'm just so tired and want to sit down and cry :( sorry so long

:hugs: Tell OH you need a day off and DEMAND he has the girls whilst you do nothing but sit in bed on here or sleep. It's hard work cooking a baby never mind having 2 others to entertain and a house to run.

As for him not helping get 4 away at dinner tell him that you understand that but it's more work for you and he either entertains her or he makes dinner and "let's her help"

With the eating, try and nibble if you can and as often as you can, being hungry can also stop you sleeping and dig out some extra pillows if you have them. I found that sleeping on the sofa was actually more comfortable (Plus you won't hear the girls and OH will :haha: )

Any chance you could get someone to Dog Sit the dogs seperately for a couple of weeks until she's off heat? Or ask somebody to just have one of them?

Hope things improve for you soon!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm about to just take the frying pan and smack him in head with it! Ha ok not really. I had extra pillows but dd keeps taking them! For dinner idk the last time he cooked anything! I think at this point if I had to go somewhere or be gone for a few days they would all starve or eat nothing but cerial/junk foods.. I've been munching on toast but I really need to eat some food food just don't want to :/
Sadly the couch is closer to the girls room. Our room is right above theirs in like a loft kinda thing. Sadly I don't have anyone to dog sit. Everyone has bigger dogs that would fight with any of our chihuahuas :(

If I had the money id put one in an over night kennal thing for a few days and go get a hotel room for a night with my phone off so I can bath :haha: we don't have a tub :(

Do you have a low coat spay neuter clinic? Even Here (I live in rural WV) you can get a male dog fixed for $20 flat. As for your husband, you need to make him help. Somehow. Or take the kids and go stay with a relative for a bit? As for food, you say you are low on funds to get much good, don't you qualify for WIC or Stamps? The income thresholds are pretty high. I haven't sed them but I know my sister did for a while, and ae had more than enough $$$ to feed her family very well. Good luck Hun.

We don't qualify for assistance :( the reason why were so broke is it takes bout 600 each month in gas just for dh to go to work and back and for some reason the electric bill had been in the 300s

If you go to some of the charities they might be able to help, I know that some vet surgeries will have a reduced fee for getting a dog cut so it's avoids more pups :). Hope it helps :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->