• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mental Health

I'm so sorry about the anxiety :hugs: I hope things improve soon ❤️

I’m struggling today myself !
sick of not being able to see family
I’m sick of not having a normal routine
Sick of the kids missing out on things
Sick of not being able to do days out

I am happy we get this extra time together while they are all going so that’s a blessing .

I feel like I am starting to stress and be anxious over the little things I’ve not had a care in the world about !

I feel like I am just gonna burst into tears ! I’m just gonna try chill have a coffee ! Sorry just had to get it all out chin up soon be spring ..

I’m struggling today myself !
sick of not being able to see family
I’m sick of not having a normal routine
Sick of the kids missing out on things
Sick of not being able to do days out

I am happy we get this extra time together while they are all going so that’s a blessing .

I feel like I am starting to stress and be anxious over the little things I’ve not had a care in the world about !

I feel like I am just gonna burst into tears ! I’m just gonna try chill have a coffee ! Sorry just had to get it all out chin up soon be spring ..

I hope things get a bit easier soon :hugs:

I am sorry you aren't feeling OK. Do you have any hobbies to spend more time on?

Things seem to have settled back down in my
House thankfully I hate bouts of anxiety really does knock you ! But onwards and upwards .

I really do need to take more time for myself @mimi4 ! I used to enjoy reading but not so much lately loved going into the library oh the smell of all those books ! I’ve been going for a walk and to the shops which has helped I go for opening times haha

I also do love reading and the smell of books. I try to spend more time being busy and discovering new hobbies, I found a few interesting YT channels and started drawing. Think about hobbies you wanted to try in the past and did not have time, and give them the second chance.

Myself and the girls have recently discovered rock hunting ! It’s been amazing ! We go to our local park . We have also started to paint and hide some of our own rocks .

It’s really good fun and makes you kinda forget what’s going on . The girls love it too see them smiling and free running . We are making it our thing to do on a weekend .

I do love crafts and making things so that’s a very good idea and re visiting old hobbies !

When my anxiety kicks off I feel like I over think things a lot and then start worrying about the outcome etc . 90% off the time Iam ok just seem to have phases of it for a few days now and again ! My children are happy and healthy living their best lives and that’s all we can wish and hope for !

Holly and I love rock hunting! It's such a good hobby :)

It’s amazing @Bevziibubble ! I really look forward to the weekend even more now . We are going to paint and hide some Easter theme rocks !

finding it hard to buy the right rocks in my local shops so looks like it’s a order from Amazon!

We love rock painting and hunting too. Our city started it 2 years ago and it's something we look forward to as the weather gets nicer.

It’s amazing how many people enjoy it ! Fingers crossed for nice weather tomorrow so we can go the park !

How does everyone feel about the reopening of shops etc ?

I cannot wait for a hair cut and dye ! So I am looking forward that but still worried ! I had to go for a eye test last week and my gosh . Even the lady told me to relax and it’s ok! They did have very good procedures in place too!

I am hoping things stay the same once we re open for the sake of jobs etc and this is the first step in getting back to normal . Although I did read tonight Boris is saying masks for the next year ??!

I can't wait! :) I hope small business can start making money again. I just hope they won't close everything down again if the figures start rising.

I can't wait! :) I hope small business can start making money again. I just hope they won't close everything down again if the figures start rising.
Totally agree with this ! I know the virus is awful but we can’t live like this forever either , people are going to make their own choices which many have been anyway !

Such a sad day for the Queen after Prince Philips passing .
Just reminded my of when my grandad passed away after being married to my nana for 50 odd years . I can’t imagine how they carry on afterwards with such strength , dignity and love.

So “freedom day” has been delayed here in the UK ! It doesn’t have any impact on my daily life but I feel for all those still unable to work and the impact on weddings etc .

We have DSs christening booked for the end of July this is the 4th date we have had 3 last year that got cancelled. Thankfully it’s still going ahead and we are only have a function at our house with immediate family afterwards !

Just feeling like all the little ones have/are missing out on so much thats impacting their development too .

How does everyone else feel about this delay ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"