Merry Christmas!!!

mrs.beanz

Reaction score
I have a doctors appt tomorrow and I am hoping it will be the same as the test that I took at home which was a :bfp:. I had a miscarriage in July and I am scared to death. I find myself poking my boobs all day just to make sure they still hurt. I know I will do the same throughout my whole pregnancy out of fear but regardless, I couldnt have asked for a better Christmas present!!! :cloud9:

Thanks....the stop poking gave me a laugh...needed that as I am so darn nervous...thanks for that.

Congratulations, i found out i was pregnant 3 days before xmas (just over 3years ago) it was the best xmas by far, i dont think anything will live up to that!!! Good luck at the docs :) xxx

Thanks Mommy2Kian. I agree, it does make xmas that much better.

Congratulations!!! That is the ultimate Christmas pressie!!!

Congratulation :) have a happy 9 months ok! I had an ectopic in october and now I am almost 8 weeks pregnant, I can understand ur feeling, I couldn't stop worrying until I got to see and hear my baby 1st heart beat and see the sac in the uterus (at last, it is in the right place) so keep praying ok ! and don't lose hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->