message from Hayley

Sarah_N_Braydon

Reaction score
iv had a message from Hayley asking me to tell you that her and baby Owen are in hospital and that she wont be online for a while. i will explain from the start.
the other nite i was speaking to Hayley on Msn and she told me that Owen had stopped Breathing an nothing she could do would get him to start again, so she called her mum who blew in his face and thankfully got him breathing again
as u can guess this really worried her so she made an appointment to see her HV today.
and this evening i recieved a text saying she took Owen to HV and the HV wasnt happy about it and sent her to see the doc ASAP, the doc then sent her to hospital. apperently he is on an apnea monitor that she may have to take home with her, apperntly Owen is on a drip and loads of monitors and has to go for scans and Xrays, so will be in till at least monday, she is very upset as u can guess and even more so worried, but she wanted me to let u guys know

hope u get better soon Owen

crikey! hope everything turns out ok

oh my word, prayers, hugs and good thoughts to poor hayley and owen...hope everything gets better soon... :hugs: [-o<

Hope that Owen gets better soon and that its not serious.
[-o<

Oh gosh :(

All my thoughts are with them both [-o<

x

OMG!!!!!!

Thoughts are with you both.....I really hope it can be sorted as soon as possible!! That must be so bloody scary!! :hugs: xx

I hope everythings ok, send them our love [-o<

Cx

heya everyone :D

just popped home to get a few things for Owen so thought id come on and say thank you for all your nice messages. Owen is alot better now and had a good night and, fingers crossed, should be having most of his monitors off today

i have to say it was the worst day of my life. they had to put a drip in his hand and take blood so i said id wait outside. they were in with him for about 10/15 mins doing it. he was screaming and sobbing his little heart out, it was horrible to listen too and i was crying outside. :( when i went in he had blood all in his hair and one of the nurses was holding something on his head. i didnt know they were going to take it from his head and when they were trying to clean the blood from his head he was screaming so much. when the finished i just picked him up and hugged him so much, it was awful. he has a bandage around his drip, looks like a boxing glove haha

anyways, today he is alot better. hes been smiling all day and is really happy. they cut his milk down, thought that he could be over facing himself and making himself like this. so now hes having about 5 oz every 4 hours, when before he was having it every 3 hours. he seems a lot happier in himself so fingers crossed he will be ok now

the doctor came this morning, said all his blood results and ecg readings were fine, but i think he is still having to have a heart and lung scan so we will still be in till monday. he shouldnt have to take the apnea monitor home either so im really relieved!

anyway thanks for all your lovely messages... hopefully we will be home soon :D

hayley xxxx

Hayley i'm sorry i wasn't on last night so i didn't see this!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/flowers.gif
Sounds like Owen is a little fighter and will pull through thanks to extra strength from his Mummy!!

Lots of hugs and kisses and stuff for you and Owen

xox

oh i am so glad that everything is working out for you both...i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until you are all home safe and sound... [-o<

Really pleased for you both.............fingers crossed it will all be sorted by Monday! xx

awww hope everything goes well...sounds as though things are looking up :D [-o< stay strong xxx

awww hayley im so sorry hun only just read this, poor wee own i hope he gets betterreally soon and back home into his own bed very soon

take care babes and thinking of you both loads
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back