Messed up cycle since ttc

Siria

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new on this forum.
I'm single turning 42 and I'm trying to get pregnant with the help of a friend.
I' ve always had very regular cycles 28-31 days and since dec 2012 I've been tracking my ovulation since I want to get pregnant. Last August I had a laparoscopy done since I had unexplained pains in my right side and I wanted to make sure that everything was ok. The OB said that everything looked beautiful.
March 16 started my period and according the clearblue opk i ovulated March 26/27th. So we tried to make a beautiful baby, the days before and on my ovulation day as well.
Two days later I started having slight cramps and my bowls went mad with gas.
The cramping kept coming and going but was very mild and didn't worry about it. My bowls stayed mad. Got frequent headaches painful breasts and weird sensations in my vagina ever since. On cycle day 22, 11 dpo I started bleeding, not like a normal period at all. Much less then a normal period, no clots or lining of the womb, just dripping blood, first brown the second day light red and then it slowed down and was brown again. It lasted 4 days.

I've done several HPT the last couple of weeks and a blood test two weeks ago, all negative. My HCG was < 1. The doctor said that I was definitely not pregnant or have been! She checked also my thyroid and other hormone levels. It was all normal but a bit erratic ??? What does that mean? She also said that it looked like I 've been ovulating and I'm definitely near my menopause not . It was very disappointing.

Since I feel so strong that there is something going on there and I need to know what it was I booked an ultrasound. That was to be done last Saturday. Since the Wednesday before I got bad cramps, headaches and felt nauseous. Friday evening I started bleeding a bit and Saturday morning I passed a blackish clot about 1.5 cm and a small greyish bit. That was all. I didn't go for the ultrasound it's expensive and a 5 hour drive but I called the doctor Monday morning and she said it couldn't have been a miscarriage since I was not pregnant. The bleeding stopped on Monday.
I'm getting a referral for a ob/gyn but that can take months.

I still have cramps, gas and pains but no bleeding, headaches, sore breasts or temperature but I feel pretty drained.
My cycle is completely weird and have no idea what's going on. I don't have a lot of time to spare to wait for months to see a ob/gyn. Does anybody has an idea of what's happened or could be going on and what I could do?

I've been trying to get pregnant years before which didn't work due to infertility of my partner then but never ever had symptoms like this.
Don't say something useless as it being because of my age please, if you think that that might be the cause of it then please give some workable advise how to get my cycle back on track or how to get pregnant anyway.

Thanks

I don't know what it could be,but ever since we started NTNP,my cycles have been very weird.I sometimes wonder if I might be 'allergic' to semen or something,as I never had any strange symptoms when we had protected sex,but now I always have strange cramps and discharges after sex.Sorry I couldn't be of any help.I hope you find the answers and help you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->