Messed up cycles after BCP!!!

That's great coopfairy congrats.

Has anyone else been having AF type pain but still nothing?

I posted earlier in this thread went of BCP in November no withdrawal bleed and no AF (also have been diagnosed with PCOS) this month though I have been getting really bad cramps like AF is going to show but nothing! I also seem to be putting on weight at a rapid rate which is stressing me out (think the weight might be linked to the PCOS boo).

Is anyone else getting pains?

Hey, yes I had all the signs of coming on but then not! it was very annoying!!

silvershadow I see you have PCOS as well hmm maybe that is what the pain is from then.

I don't have another appointment with my gyno until 6th of June I guess I will have to ask her then sigh!

thats not too long away! I've just come off the phone to my GP's who still haven't got all my bloods back!!! its been 2 weeks now. *frowns* I spoke to a consultant Gynaecologist about PCO and she said that although my weight isnt a problem at the moment, i could always lose a little bit and that would help. (i'm about a size 12 to 14).

xxx

coopfairy - congrats on your bfp

mrsbea - yes ive had plenty of af type pain this cycle, been so convinced its on its way at times, then never appeared.

Yesterday I had my first pos opk :happydance: on cd68!! Finally!! Typical that it appears just as iv been to my gp :shrug:

so am :sex: like mad now and fx for my bfp this month, as hate the thought that it might be another 3 months before I O again!!!

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum and have just been reading this thread. Your experiences sound very similar to mine.
I came off the pill last May (after being on it for about 8 years) and had very irregular periods, then from the end of Oct to the beginning of Feb I didn't have any periods at all. When I finally did come on it was very heavy and wouldn't stop so after 3 weeks my gp gave me Norethisterone to stop it. She also referred me to the hospital for blood tests and an ultrasound which all came back normal.
When I finished the Norethisterone tablets I had a normal period so am just waiting now to see if the next one will start on time.
Currently on cd17 and have been using the CBFM to try and find out when/if I'm ovulating.
I don't think I'd have ever gone on the pill if I knew what a nightmare it would be coming off it!
It's good to read about other peoples experiences on here and realise that I'm not alone - most of my friends seemed to get pregnant straight away after coming off BC.
I hope we all get our BFPs soon.
Lots of baby dust to you all xxx

hi butterfly84

im sorry to hear youve had problems with your cycle too after coming off bc! i agree its very frustrating when evryone around us seems to be able to get pregnant very quickly! sometimes it feels like it will never happen for us, but at least we can come on here and rant a bit with others that understand what were going through!

So have you ovulated yet?
Im about 5dpo now so fingers crossed!!

Lots of baby dust xx

Hi mrsd1606

No not ovulated yet. Really hope that I will in the next few days. Been BDing every other day since my cbfm showed high on cd11 so keeping everything crossed. I never imagined at all that I would have any problems when I came off the pill - I think I just naively thought that I'd be pregnant in a couple of months! Its really comforting coming on here though and talking to people in similar situations.

Good luck to you! Really hope this is your month for a BFP. Keep us updated! xx

:dust:

Am i the only one.... i'm CD 30 I think (look below... i am loosing count!) and i had OPK that got a bit darker but never went positif.... now I have sore boobs and feeling a bit over sensitive to smells so I am peeing on both HPT and OPK every morning..... feeling so stupid that I can't even say if i'm in the 2ww.... or if my AF will come in a day or a month!
if AF comes (if not pregnant hopefully soon) I am starting Soy to try and regulate my cycle and make me ovulate!

butterfly - well keep at it girl and im sure itll happen soon for you! PMA - we will get our bfp's :hugs:

euronova - when you got your darker opk's wer u testing twice daily? because if not I know people who have missed their surge by only testing once a day? (sorry i dnt want to sound like im telling u sumthin u already know :blush: )
You may have ovulated as im now approx 6dpo and iv got really sore bb's and cramping, im assuming thats quite normal in the 2ww, as this is technically my first im trying not to get obsessed with symptom spotting!!

:dust::dust:

I did test up to 3 times a day "My name is Veronique and I am addicted to POAS" lol
I never got a real positive and last cycle was a massive nine weeks, prior to that it was about 35 to 40 days...
I have incredibly sore and erect nipples, i've had a bit of cramping and I seem to have a constantly warm face. I also seem to pick up on smells more.... but I am thinking all of that is probably just AF or O or whatever else going on with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->