Metallic taste in mouth?

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Hello

I haven't done a test in a few days and they were negative but today I have had this HORRIBLE metallic weird hard to describe taste in my mouth like Allllll day long it's been driving me mad.

Just curious to see if any of you ladies had this before finding out you were pregnant?

I don't know how many DPO I'm irregular and not getting too into it as I get obsessed and makes an unhealthy relationship with hubby cause I stress out so much!

Thanks in advance :)

I've never had this symptom, but I've heard a lot about other folks getting this symptom during early pregnancy. :) Good luck!

Thanks I did think I had heard that so I did some reading online but Yeah still a bit curious !

:)

It is called as dysgeusia in which your mouth taste became sour or metallic. It is an early sign of pregnancy. It can even occur before you have a positive pregnancy test. Because of hormonal changes, increased estrogen mouth taste becomes metallic. So still there is possibility that you may have pregnant. The metallic taste is not harmful and many pregnant women experience it and it generally experienced in the first trimester of pregnancy.

Ah thank you so much! I havw been testing but not had a positive so not sure if it's just my body being weird!

I didn't get a metallic taste as such but everything I drank tasted sour. I was forever thinking the milk was off in my hot drinks. I've been so off coffee as it just tastes different. Good luck.

Fingers crossed I get some good new for Christmas but it's so depressing having this really random symptom but no positive test!

Well a new morning which means another test and it was negative so I'll put it down to my crazy body! Thank you for helping me out though' :) merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

Hope the witch stays away for you and you can come over to first tri soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->