Metformin success stories??

Crossing everything for you!! But pretty sure you got your BFP! x

Hope you have made that appointment, can't wait for an update :flower:

Evap. I knew it was too good to ever be true. Things can never be that good for us.

Hey Hun! Sorry to hear. I know it seems impossible... But keep up on that metformin and hopefully it will jump start things. Good luck.

Hi everyone...I just started Metformin a few days ago. I'm on 500, working up to 1,500 in a month's time. So far, so good. Kinda weird, it seemed like today I had a major decrease in my appetite. Also, my craving for sweets is much less. Hopefully these are good things and means the Met. is working:thumbup:

Good luck and sticky dust to you all!

I am done. I'm gonna call my doctor to get a BC rx. I can't mentally handle another year, or 5

I can't even imagine how tough things have been for you. But I will say this... You just started the metformin and maybe your body needs more time on this med to work! I know you have been trying for a really long time... But why not see if this medication works for you after a few months? Either way... Good luck hun.

There's a lot of factors, biggest being time. I just don't have any with my husband going on deployments. I want to enjoy the little time I have with him. It's just not for us anymore, we have to realize when to throw in the towel. I don't want my marriage to go to hell cause I'm too obsessed with a baby.

(((((((HUGS))))))))

So sorry. I don't know why we LTTTCers just can't catch a break sometimes. A BFP should be a friggin BFP like it is for everyone else.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Not trying to be surly but I don't need advice on how to keep things spicy when we've been married for over half a decade and the doctor looked at me like I had 6 heads when I told her we have sex 9-10 times a week. My husband and I love each other so much, and he joined so we could have a better life, but he's gone 6 months out of the year every year for the next 20+ years and giving birth without him is not an option for me. Him and I are muuuuch older, maybe if I was still 21 I'd have the outlook you do but the fact is, 5 years of trying without a single positive is a very very long 5 years. Taking pills every day and seeing doctors all the time is just a reminder of what we'll never have, and it's depressing. Hope isn't even in my vocabulary anymore, I'm a realist.

I'd never want anyone here to get to my point, but everyone has to learn when to step down with grace and dignity.

Not trying to be surly but I don't need advice on how to keep things spicy when we've been married for over half a decade and the doctor looked at me like I had 6 heads when I told her we have sex 9-10 times a week. My husband and I love each other so much, and he joined so we could have a better life, but he's gone 6 months out of the year every year for the next 20+ years and giving birth without him is not an option for me. Him and I are muuuuch older, maybe if I was still 21 I'd have the outlook you do but the fact is, 5 years of trying without a single positive is a very very long 5 years. Taking pills every day and seeing doctors all the time is just a reminder of what we'll never have, and it's depressing. Hope isn't even in my vocabulary anymore, I'm a realist.

I'd never want anyone here to get to my point, but everyone has to learn when to step down with grace and dignity.

I think you are 100% right, everyone knows their breaking point and everyone knows whats best for them. I think you are very strong woman and 5 years is a hell of a long time and you know what is best for you and your husband and I can tell the love is strong! you deserve as all us LTTTC girlies do to be happy and content with life. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for all of this, especially with a husband who has best intentions to protecting his country. maybe a break is really the best :hugs: PS Thank you for your husbands service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->