Methotrexate bleeding

JOdin2022

Reaction score
Hi

I would be grateful if anyone could assist. I had had ectopic previously but ended up in emergency surgery and complete tube removal on the left side many years ago where it was advised I was around 12 weeks.

I have recently had methotrexate for a PUL and am on day 5 around 10 and a half weeks. I have had 2 scans of which neither sonographer has been able to see anything. My HCG levels were 3600, 3700, 3100 and then 3200.

I had been bleeding before the injection. For a week and a half beforehand it was hardly anything really and only came when I was up and moving around. None sat down, or when I was asleep etc. on the day of having the injection this increased quite a lot and always has been like actual blood (sorry TMI) nothing in it. Not the same as a period etc. i had the injection 5 days ago, I had 2 pieces of small tissue but again everything just seems like I have an actual cut kind of bleeding. It has since yesterday slowed down a bit again. I had my day 4 results and I have gone down to a bit over 1400 which i know is positive. I am just wondering if anyone has had this type of bleeding which was there before the injection? I always have a dull ache on my right hand side which I am trying to just ignore.

I think my concern re the bleeding is just because it is different to anything I had before and no one has been able to find anything at all on scans so just after some reassurance really.

Thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"