Michael Jackson, child molester?

LisaL79

Reaction score
Since it is being brought up again in celebrity news...
What do you think?
Do you think MJ molested children?

If you don't have my guilty pleasure of keeping up with celeb news, the newest accuser is a successful choreographer named Wade Robson.
My memory sucks so I can't really remember every detail, but he knew MJ when he was very young. Often spending the night as we've heard many young kids did over the years at MJ' s home.
He actually testified that MJ never did anything to him during one of MJ's molestation trials.
But recently, Robson had a nervous breakdown and repressed memories of inappropriate sexual conduct came to light.
Now he is suing the MJ estate.

So, is this newest accuser telling the truth?

A lot of paedophiles are said to have "stopped growing" mentally at a certain age, often because of some sexual trauma. In my mind, it doesn't make them any less guilty. I think it's pretty likely that Michael Jackson molested children and his combination of power and money means he got away with it a lot longer than your everyday deviant would. It seems to be the way with a lot of abuse cases, that the powerful abuse the vulnerable.

No I don't think he molested any child. I think he was severely abused by his father, not sexually, emotionally and physically . He was weird yes but I think he was trying to relive his childhood in a way, I genuinely believe he loved kids and just wanted to make them happy. I have never seen evidence from a doctor presented from the accusers that show they were physically assaulted.

I think people want to make money will say and do things .. Just my opinion on this.. I just don't think he would ever hurt a child or anything for that matter.. He never had a childhood and maybe he did "stop growing" at a certain age and wanted to love or get some part of himself back by having all these kids in his life, I don't know I am not a doctor.. JMO :flower:

No I don't think he molested any child. I think he was severely abused by his father, not sexually, emotionally and physically . He was weird yes but I think he was trying to relive his childhood in a way, I genuinely believe he loved kids and just wanted to make them happy. I have never seen evidence from a doctor presented from the accusers that show they were physically assaulted.

I think people want to make money will say and do things .. Just my opinion on this.. I just don't think he would ever hurt a child or anything for that matter.. He never had a childhood and maybe he did "stop growing" at a certain age and wanted to love or get some part of himself back by having all these kids in his life, I don't know I am not a doctor.. JMO :flower:

Exactly my thoughts too. I wish they would leave him alone to rest in peace.

I awlays thought he was innocent but really who knows? I don't think the 'truth' will ever really come out either way. This most recent accusation could just be a grab for money, a dead man can't defend himself.

His older brothers used to have sex with groupies in the bed next to him in hotels when he was in Jackson Five, so pretty young, that's got to do something to you.

I don't think the fact that he's dead should have anything to do with these alleged crimes being investigated. Jimmy Savile is dead too, doesn't mean his victims are any less affected by what happened to them.

Personally, I think MJ did molest kids. I don't buy the excuse of just loving kids so much and wanting to relive his childhood as proof of his innocence.
Every action he did raised eyebrows, like having sleepovers with boys. Every action that would've been sirens going off for any other adult male if they did the same things, but MJ got a pass bc he is beloved and has money.
If any other man tried to use the excuse that he just LOVED kid's so much and was just trying to relive their childhood, he would've been thrown in to prison before he could finish his sentence.

It's like just because someone is famous, it means that they are immune to being a pervert or if there is proof, then meh, they get a pass.

Take that one director (forgot his name) years and years ago that drugged and anally raped that young girl. He fled to France? So he wouldn't go to jail for it.
And people still defend this scum today bc he's a 'respected' director.

It's amazing what money and fame can let you get away with.

Anyway as for the newest accuser, I believe him. Suing though seems a bit strange to me.

i think that "something" went on. No one really knows for sure I guess but he did have a really short childhood in that he was forced to grow up because he was famous....hence all the "toys" and his childlike behavior. the weird part is that he had his own children and still needed to have so many other children around

MMMm I have no idea of his guilt but I've always questioned the Chandler case as the parents settled out court. I don't think any amount of money would stop me wanting the abuser to get let off lightly with just compensation rather than a jail term, it just seems to shout that they were more interested in the money rather than a prosecution.
That being said I've not read enough to make a judgement..

That surprises me, didn't Wade Robson talk about how MJ was innocent a few years back? There was another celeb (Mark Ronson maybe?) who used to share his bed and claimed it was entirely innocent.

I don't know whether or not he was guilty, but I find the entire situation bizarre. At what point, when a (pretty odd) man, celebrity or not, offers your child a 'sleepover' in his bed, do you allow it? It's not like it was one kid, tons of parents just happily sent their kids off to sleep in a bed with another adult, like it's perfectly normal :shrug:

No. I really dont think he was. I really don't.

I think Wades in it for the money. Like someone else said elsewhere online, hes suing the estate, hes not trying to get justice or what not. Money.

Jackson was found not guilty on all counts before (wasn't there about 9?) Why wait til he's dead, when he had the perfect opportunity to speak up before along with "everyone else"

I dont buy it. I completely believe Michael had a warped upbringing and i actually somehow "get" the fact he didnt want to grow up. Who does, really? I do feel genuinely sorry for Michael, nothing was quite right and I think he was suffering.

Would my mum have sent me off to go stay with Michael? Probably.

But she didn't.

Cow :rofl:

I don't think he was found innocent on all of the allegations, some of them were settled out of court for A LOT of money.

While that does make the parents look money hungry (and they probably were), that doesn't mean that he didn't do anything.
*shrugs* we'll never know though I guess.

But she didn't.

To be honest, he was only interested in young boys of a certain age. The list is endless: Macaulay Culkin, the two Coreys, the Kriss Kross boys, basically vulnerable, "good looking" (it seems wrong to label kids of that age good looking, but they were definitely all photogenic) boys who all seem to have had drug problems since. I don't think it's a coincidence.

I also think it's very interesting that so many people are saying the accusers are in it for the money. I wonder if an adult woman accused a celebrity of rape she'd automatically be accused of being in it for the money in the same way as these boys, or if that would be labelled victim-blaming?

I also think it's a shame as one of the main reasons abused children don't speak out is because they fear they won't be believed.

Michael Jackson had inappropriate relationships with young boys. I think that's evident to anyone who has read any of what he's had to say about his "sleepovers". The fact he had a bad childhood is irrelevant.

I'd like to think that he didn't, but hard to say. :(

The 'nervous breakdown' and suing the estate seems a bit fishy to me, but I suppose more info will come out if it goes to court etc. I haven't seen anything on the news about it so I'm not sure how its going to all play out.

Personally I think MJ was really messed up. Being a child star so young and being exposed to an adult lifestyle that early too definitely has repercussions. I'd like to believe that he was just trying to have the childhood he never had... but I do try to find the good in people.

That being said, if he actually did do this then I do feel that the people affected should get the money they're seeking. Not that money doesn't solve all problems, but at least its an acknowledgement of sorts.

I don't think the fact that some of the kids now have drug problems necessarily links back to Michael, a lot of child stars and other celebrities have drug problems.

I don't think the fact that some of the kids now have drug problems necessarily links back to Michael, a lot of child stars and other celebrities have drug problems.
I definitely think it's a possibility. The amount of inappropriate relationships between casting directors, talent scouts and similar with child stars and the amount of sexual abuse in the entertainment industry is said to be considerable, but it's something that isn't talked about a lot. It might just be one of the reasons for all the drug problems former child stars have.

But she didn't.

To be honest, he was only interested in young boys of a certain age. The list is endless: Macaulay Culkin, the two Coreys, the Kriss Kross boys, basically vulnerable, "good looking" (it seems wrong to label kids of that age good looking, but they were definitely all photogenic) boys who all seem to have had drug problems since. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Who says? The media? Exactly.

Piper whilst I agree with
I also think it's a shame as one of the main reasons abused children don't speak out is because they fear they won't be believed.

I also find it sad that a man was found not guilty on all ten counts and lived with the consequences of lies from people who played on his fortune. Michael was not the average pop star, he preached for world peace, acceptance, and love and was heavily involved in charity. Malicious lies destroyed that. He was an easy target, of course, because kids staying round at some guys house isn't the norm. Rumours circulated for a long time to the point where someone thought "i could set them in stone."

That's my belief anyway.

All we have to go on is the media. Someone's been hurt along the line, it's either Wade or Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->