Michael Jackson, child molester?

I don't know tbh..

As for wade robson I believe his lying, why would he come out with his now? And just watch the interview. It don't seem right to me.

Guilty. Michael Jackson was so powerful I don't think its that hard to believe that he could get away with the crime even if he was guilty - OJ Simpson got away with murder!

I can't find the link right now but last week I was reading about the FBI files reporting a search in his house that uncovered tons of weird 'boy anthology' books that are written by members of NAMBA, that creepy man-boy love association.

And I find that Michael Jackson fans often use the excuse that ~~~he was a child at heart (not that that excuses molesting fucking children) but then also praise his amazing parenting skills. Which one is it then?! I don't see how someone could have some kind of weird Peter Pan syndrome yet be stable enough to raise 3 children.

Because to a victim of sexual abuse, things aren't black and white. Just because he didn't say anything before, doesn't mean he is lying now.

I don't know I find this all strange.

But I believe it was wrong for children to be sleeping over at Michael's and I blame the parents for allowing it.

It's not just the fact that he kept quite and didn't say anything before but more cause he testified in court that he wasn't sexually abused.

I guess we will never know the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->