Michael jackson seance with derek acorah - sky 2 !

D

DizzyMoo

Is anyone watching this? On sky 2!

Derek Acorah is claiming to be talking to michael & letting michael interpret through him. I'm sorry i absolutely love mj as a singer & artist but derek is making a mockery of him imo.
He has 4 of michaels so called superfans sat with him round a table & has reduced 1 to absolute tears & 1 other so far is blubbering.

I would love to have a seance & see what " messages " come through but Derek is a nut job . :dohh::dohh:

He's already come out as a faker hasn't he? Years ago!! Im suprosed he's still trying it on, hopefuly no one will take him seriously x

We watched it last night, well half of it then got seriously embarrased for them all and turned it off.

I saw it last night and thought they were all barmy:wacko:

Stupid it really was, everything seemed to happen in the million add breaks they had, i think derek over acts big time, that guy who kept crying was getting on my nerves, so was the girl who just kept smiling! derek didnt say anything we did'nt no about MJ, and that bit about how he is always around his children and wants his mother to bring them up, well DOH

It was hilarious... I cringed the whole way through about the obvious fakeness of the whole thing and at how ridiculous these fans were being. The poor bloke, even in death he's being made into a freak show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->