Michelle Duggar Miscarries...so sad

carter3737

Reaction score
I just read that Michelle Duggar Miscarries in her 2nd trimester.

Me being pregnant and already have so much love for the baby I'm carrying, this would be so hard for me.

So sorry for the duggar family.

https://www.etonline.com/news/116883_Michelle_Duggar_Miscarries/index.html

I know a lot of people have opinions on how many kids she already has including myself but i am sorry :(

V xxx

I know a lot of people have opinions on how many kids she already has including myself but i am sorry :(

V xxx

I agree even if it is #1 or #20 it was still a heartbreaking loss.

:angel:Same it was epected shed have complications but I didnt think shed miscarry ...

Fly high LO

It makes me sad as well... especially seeing how many women on here were thoroughly outraged at her pregnancy... I hope they can have some compassion for her now.

My thoughts are with her and her family as they cope with the loss of this precious child, as well as all those, who have ever endured such sorrow.

I can't say I'm surprised or shocked and I hope she takes this that her body doesn't want to carry any more babies especially after her last baby was so prem and all the issues her doctors have told her about but yes, absolutely heartbreaking for her and her family :(

I was really afraid that this would happen :nope: :cry: I hope that her and her family are okay, they seem very close and I hope that they can all support one another.

I can't say I'm surprised or shocked and I hope she takes this that her body doesn't want to carry any more babies especially after her last baby was so prem and all the issues her doctors have told her about but yes, absolutely heartbreaking for her and her family :(

I agree with this 100%

^^ I agree.

I'm still so sorry for her loss. It's heartbreaking none the less. x

A loss is sad no matter how many children you have had before.

I agree with Blah too

Everyone has their own opinion on this lady, but this is so sad and she deserves a bit of compassion. x

I agree . I do hope though the mother will stop having kids now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->