Michigan

im from michigan!!! i live downriver(riverview) :hi:

Michigan here:) ...anyone testing around Feb 20th?

Hello fellow michiganders!! I'm from the metro detroit area. Pretty close to clinton twp. where OP lives. How's everyone liking the no snow this winter?

Loving the no snow lol i dont miss it at all....kalyrra..how did your test go.....wicked AF showed for me lol so March it is lol

I love the no snow thing, I am sooo ready for spring! Apparently we're under a snow storm warning at 4 until Friday morning! Could get 6"!

I heard that too!! :( Except I heard 6-8", which I'm pretty sure is more than we've gotten all winter! If we do get that much, I'm calling into work tomorrow :haha:

Loving the no snow lol i dont miss it at all....kalyrra..how did your test go.....wicked AF showed for me lol so March it is lol

the :witch: decided to finally make her appearance, 4 days late. I think I stressed her out a little by crashing my Jeep!! lol Oops...

Yeah, we're under a winter weather warning too.

Smooch, feel free to come join my TTC Buddies thread for us going into March Mommy Madness - trying for a little leprechaun! hehehe :haha:

Michigan here! Supposed to be some great weather this week! I'm from the Southwest!

Michigan here! Supposed to be some great weather this week! I'm from the Southwest!

Yesterday was wonderful!! Sunny and in the 60's! If it would only stay that way.... What part of MI are you from?

Yesterday was wonderful!! Sunny and in the 60's! If it would only stay that way.... What part of MI are you from?

Loved yesterday. Hope the gloom of the morning doesn't last and today can be just as nice! I'm from the SW lower MI. Right next to Lake Michigan and about 30 miles from Indiana.

It's really gloomy/rainy here (I'm from metro detroit area) this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->