Microgynon hell

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Ive been on microgynon for almost 3 months now. This month is hell! I had my bleed later then usuall, I feel so sick (the canteen at work was making me feel so sick), feel woozy and cloudy headed and Im exhausted. I just wanna go to bed now and its only 7pm! I havent had any major side effects or problems on this pill but its just this week.
I need to make an appointment to see my nurse soon anyway so will talk about any problems Iv had then.
Am just wondering if theres anything I can do to stop some of the symptoms? The sickness and light headedness are the worst things for me. Thanks in advance :hugs:

Hi I feel sick and lightheaded while on microgynon too. Maybe change pills?

Il see when I go to the dr's. This is the only time I fet like this though. Im actually thinking of when this 3 month supply is gone to just go back to condoms so I get my body back to normal so we can TTC.
I found a cure for sickness.... ginger nut biccy!:happydance:

I hated microgynon!
I had sickness, lightheaded, and headaches, and it didnt even work:dohh:

When these symptoms didnt lessen after 3 months, I found out I was pregnant on it, maybe test as well or get your doctor to:flower:

Im a bit paranoid about it not working. Im getting some ovary pain now and then like I used to. Im paranoid that its not actually working! Im sure it is and im just being silly :blush:

Hi hun, i was on that a few years ago and i kept getting visual migraines so i stopped. i then went on to Femulen (POP) for a few months but stopped taking it to try for a baby. Ive been back on it for 7 months and although my doc said i had vertigo as im constantly off balance im not so sure. ive been thinking it might be femulen. maybe you need to change pill hun. ive stopped taking mine today to see if my head clears a bit xxx

I got pregnant on it too LOL

I hated microgynon!

When these symptoms didnt lessen after 3 months, I found out I was pregnant on it, maybe test as well or get your doctor to:flower:

Snap! :lol:

I know several people who have fallen pregnant on this pill!

I hated microgynon!

Snap! :lol:

I know several people who have fallen pregnant on this pill!

OMGGGG dont say that lol. It would be my worst nightmere to fall pregnant right now! I prey it works. May go back with the coil x

Well I stopped taking it today! Had my 7 day break and am not going to restart. Am going to TTC soon. Going to NTNP and see what happens :happydance:

Oh wow! Good luck, hope its a short NTNP journey!!

Aw thank you x
Im still on my AF so OH wont go near me! He's excited about trying again so we'r both in a good place. Im going to buy some more folic acid maybe tomorow and start taking it again. Hope it is a short wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->