mid cycle bleeding?

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
I stopped my bc (nuva ring) on March 22. I had been on Depo Provera from 1998 - 2007 then i was on the bcp (yaz) from 2007 -2008 and finally switched from bcp to Nuva ring in 2008 which i was on for almost a whole year. Now they say the nuva ring is fairly low hormone but because it is inside of you leaching hormone constantly it is just as effective as the pill. And i did notice my body trying to do its own thing (i think) while on the nuva as my cycle pattern/behaviour was a little different from when i was on the bcp.

Anyway i posted a few weeks ago i was worried the :witch: wouldn't come when it was supposed to - as i am slightly ocd and need to have it all under control - :rofl: Well she did come - right on schedule 28 days later April 19th. And i was soooo happy :happydance:

Well today is May 2nd (cycle day 14) and today i have bleeding. More than spotting - more like a light mensus day.... Is it possible that my :witch: a couple of weeks ago was a 2nd withdrawl bleed from the nuva ring and today is the start of a new period? Or can u bleed a little at ovulation (which im guessing is going to happen soon).

Any thoughts... i realize that i will just have to wait it out and see what happens - but i wondered if anyone on here had any ideas? Thanx.

Hey hun,

I am sorry I have no advice, I know some forms of BC can play havoc with your cycles, but barrr that I am no help :( but hope they return to normal soon for you :hugs: x

It could just be that your hormones have not settled back yet,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->