Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

I didn't expect too really! I thought I'd make my induction but clearly the second sweep worked its magic! Come on baby!!!

Xxx

well I've been having contractions all night. I took a bath and tried to sleep for a while but can't anymore. they are pretty strong but only 15 mins apart right now. really hope this is it for me :)

Babyface, I hope your wait isn't too much longer!

Congrats to Jess & mummy!

Levi Job was born at 5 p.m. on May 24, 2013 by way of (induced) natural vaginal delivery. He weighed 7 lb 10 oz and is 20 inches long!

Babyface, I hope your wait isn't too much longer!

Congrats to Jess & mummy!

Levi Job was born at 5 p.m. on May 24, 2013 by way of (induced) natural vaginal delivery. He weighed 7 lb 10 oz and is 20 inches long!

Congrats!

I'm still here - stuck in early labor! I lost the rest of my plug and had my show but my contractions have been intensifying, then slowing, then stalling, then picking up again, etc. since sat. I think its happened about three times so far.

I have my biophysical exam this morning to check placenta function and talk about induction. my contractions have been intensifying since very early this morning, so I hope it doesn't slow again!!
xx

I had a sweep at my appt and the contractions really picked up in frequency and intensity but never formed a pattern. I was getting strong ones every 6-10 mins all day and night. I'm so exhausted and frustrated! they slowed down again today but have picked up again since I had acupuncture and are becoming more regular but still about 10 mins apart. I have another appt tomorrow if nothing progresses soon I'll be induced thursday or Friday xx

had my baby 10:22 am on may 31!! she is a girl :D my waters broke an hour before they called me to come in to be induced. I had been in prelabour for 6 days BC of what turned out to be a bad position she was in. I had to push for 6!!! hours to get her out. the Dr and midwife team I had were so supportive of a vaginal birth for me they kept me going. they said almost all presentations like she was would be a c section BC it took so long to get her out. so happy!!

Congratulations babyface!
Would any of you ladies be intested in keeping up with one another via Facebook?

I made a closed group. I am going to message everyone who has been active on this thread with the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->