Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Okay I'm done lol we can't decide which ones we want to order!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-10-2.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-10-2.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-05-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-05-1.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-01-2.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-47-01-2.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-46-54-2.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-22-46-54-2.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2013-05-11-14-43-53.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-14-43-53.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful little boy, Powell!

Here are Graci's hospital pics:

https://www.bellababyphotography.com "View Photos"
PW: nten0510atwood

We had a photographer come to the house for a shoot today so hopefully we get to see those pics soon!

Beautiful little boy, Powell!

Here are Graci's hospital pics:

https://www.bellababyphotography.com "View Photos"
PW: nten0510atwood

We had a photographer come to the house for a shoot today so hopefully we get to see those pics soon!

Absolutely beautiful!! We have some beautiful GD babies if you ask me ;)
Our photos are by bellababy also! We were very impressed!

Beautiful babies! You must be very proud ladies. How are you feeling?

Everyone else still here? 41 weeks today.... Sweep tomorrow!

Xxx

aw beautiful pics I can see why you're having trouble picking

i'm still here! couldn't get a sweep last night as I was only half a cm dilated boo!

good luck at your sweep mummy :)

Gorgeous pics!

I'm still here. Contractions all day for at least 3 days. Today they're pretty painful but not close enough together. Still losing plug and having show today. I want to be done. I don't know what to do to speed this up. I feel like I've been in labor for days. :(

ooh sounds like you're getting there Jess :)
I started losing a bit of plug today too!

Gotta wait till after 2 as midwife is busy all morning! Hoping this one works!

How is everyone?

Xxx

ah yes I thought it was yesterday! gl with it :)

i'm doing well! lost some plug yesterday, getting woken up by some contractions last night but they didn't really go anywhere. how about you??

I hopped onto never normals journal and see she's being induced today! good luck never, wherever you are!! :thumbup: xxx

we should rename the thread to the overdue club :haha:
xx

Well hopefully those contractions go somewhere for you! It's hardwork isn't it! And yes I think it should be named the overdue club! Hehe!

Goodluck normal!!!!

Xxx

thanks hun i'm staying hopeful. going to go for a nice walk today!!
it's the full moon tomorrow, maybe we will all go then!!! ;)

Sweep done! About 2cm and fully effaced. She booked my induction for Tuesday just encase! Come on bubbas!

Xxx

oh, great news mummy!! I hope it starts something for you :)
any news Jess?
I went for a long walk but it didn't bring on any more bhs. boo!

Mummy i was 2cm last week when i had my sweep and had my show shortly after and then it all started, hope it works for u

Good luck to all of u waiting

My beautiful baby girl is here! Went to the hospital at 1:30 pm Thursday after having contractions 3-5 minutes apart all that morning. I had changed to 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated, so my Dr admitted me. I labored on my own until 7:30 pm, and had no change. So I had the choice of either going home (and hoping that I would go before my scheduled induction Tuesday) or getting pitocin. So I went with the pit. I labored unmedicated until 4:30 am Friday. At that point I was still 80%and only 3 cm. I couldn't handle it anymore at that point and got an epidural. I took a nap for a couple hours, and each time they checked I was still 3cm. My Dr broke my water around 10 am Friday, there was meconium but Emily wasn't is any distress, so they wanted to continue watching to see if I progressed. By 3:10 I was only 4 cm but the baby was not engaging. The Dr said that I would only have a small chance of having a vaginal delivery, so I could either choose to have one then or wait and see if I could try for a vaginal. E decided to just do the c section because this is exactly what happened to my mom when she had me. So Emily was born at 4:02 pm on 5/24. She was 7 lb 13oz and 19.5 inches long :)

Great news! Congratulations!

I had indigo grace at 01.49 weighing 8lb 9oz. So in love!

Xxx

bah congratulations ladies!!!!! wasn't expecting you both to go! now I'm the last left :S hope I go today too hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->