Mid November Babes

Balimomma

Reaction score
Just had my first scan and showed I'm almost out of the dreaded first trimester. A bit early to celebrate (I was sick until around wk 16 last time), but something to aim for and be hopeful about!!

Looking for other mommas due mid November to share the fun :flower:

Hi there, congratulations on your bump!
I'm due somewhere between Nov 16 and 19 (everyone is coming up with different due dates) and I'm looking for a preg buddy. Currently at 13 weeks and still feeling queezy but not as bad as before. The tiredness is still overwhelming :O How about you? Are you feeling sick and tired too?

What is your due date? Hope your scan went well.
Take care :)

Hi im due 22nd november :) im. 12 weeks 5 days n still nasuas.... any tips to help calm it down

Morning!

I had a scan a couple of weeks ago and they put me around being due Nov 18th but as it was a little early for my dating scan (this baby is a 'surprise' so we had no idea about how far along I was!!) I have another scan tomorrow!!

Wish I could offer help re the sickness ladies. I was lucky enough to have almost none with baby no 1 (this is no2) but this time around....oooof! I was vomitting so bad I had to go on a drip for 24hrs a few weeks back! Makes it kinda hard to hide pregnancy when you're always being sick (not telling friends or family till after tomorrow's scan!).

Nice to meet you all!!
C x

The magic date is supposed to be 11/13 but that all up to baby.

Re morning sickness, I found that the following helped:
-7up
-candied ginger
-peppermints
-herb tea
I have heard that potato chips are supposed to help too but I wasn't so lucky with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->