Middle name for Archer??

mommy2katrina

Reaction score
Hi there! My husband and I are expecting our third child, a second son, due August 27th. We have decided to announce the name to friends and family at the birth of our child, not before, so we haven't asked any family what they think of our name choice but we need some help! My husband is quite choosy with names but we finally came upon an agreement to the first name of Archer, however we're having a hard time with the middle name. We have a top 3: Archer Grant, Archer Scott, and Archer Lane. Any other suggestions are welcome as well, we are open to changing! Our last name begins with W, ends with S, if that helps :)

Wow, Lane is popular! It is my favorite, but my husband says the two names together sound like a street name so he wasn't super keen on it. I may get my way though since he chose the name Archer :) Any thoughts on the name Archer Glenn, and Archer Finn? Those are two others we're considering.

I'm not sure they flow as well. I don't think it sounds like a street cos he won't be called his middle name all the time, he'll just be Archer :)

Random suggestions:
Archer Kohl/Cole
Archer Lee
Archer Caine
Archer Grey
Archer Zayn

I still prefer Archer Lane :haha:

First off, I LOVE the name Archer. It is definitely a top contender for us if we have a boy. I think both Archer Lane And Archer Finn are lovely!

I kinda agree with your husband archer lane make me think of a street

I like the archer Finn

And think Archer James sounds lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back