Middle name for Enzo

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
So we've 100% settled on Enzo for baby boy, my problem is a middle name. Nothing seems to go as my partner's surname is Da Silva so when I say Enzo da Silva that itself sounds like a middle name.

The 'da' in the surname is official, but optional to use, my partner just goes by 'J' Silva.

I wanted a middle name that is similar to my partners, he hates his first name, so he uses the English equivalent which is John. I really like Enzo John, but partner hates it.

I've tried to come up with other variations which only uses the J from my partners First name. Such as Enzo J, Enzo Jay, Enzo Jae and Enzo Jai, but I just don't know and we can't settle on one lol

Its giving me a headache now!

I like Enzo Jay/Jae!

Other J name suggestions -
James
Joshua
Jackson/Jaxon/Jax
Jacob

Still think Jay/Jae is great!

Reactions: HLx
Thanks hun I'm swaying more to Enzo Jae, if only I could use his dad's name and that his dad would stop being a stubborn ass lol!!

I like Enzo Jae too, it flows well hun

Thank you hun, its growing on me definitely, these Portuguese men are so effing stubborn, I cannot change his mind for the life of me hahaha!!!

Thank you hun, its growing on me definitely, these Portuguese men are so effing stubborn, I cannot change his mind for the life of me hahaha!!!

How about
Enzo Jules Da Silva
Enzo Jared Da Silva
Enzo Joseph Da Silva
Enzo Jeremy Da Silva?

Reactions: HLx
How about
Enzo Jules Da Silva
Enzo Jared Da Silva
Enzo Joseph Da Silva
Enzo Jeremy Da Silva?

I like them but I'm just not sure, she only name I really like and other half thinks he will get bullied lol

Enzo Valentino... but OH says the baby isn't even Italian and he sounds like a mafia boss hahaha this is gonna be harder than I thought! Ideally i want a Portuguese middle name, but there are literally no nice ones, no offence to the Portuguese nation hahaha even my partner who's Portuguese don't like Portuguese names

Enzo Valentino is dreamy!

I know right!! I absolutely adore the name and I may just throw it on the birth certificate when OH isn't looking hahaha! He just thinks the baby sounds like baby is in the mafia lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->